My mates ride...

Down with triangles, long live circles!

at first i was like

No No No No Cat - YouTube

then i remembered i took some photos of my mates bike too, what do you guys think?

Your mates… or your ‘mates’!?
That bike looks like it’s had waaay too many bottles of wine

I’ve seen pengy on LFGSS, was the benchmark for everything wrong, but perhaps that hillbrick redefines wrong.

^kinda reminds me of this reebok fixay i saw at bike expo last year…WTF

TBH there is nothing functionally wrong with the Reebok, just the colours.

and the badge

and the complete lack of anything that would allow you to stop effectively

and the mixed message, is it for tricks? It’s called a Circus, but there appears to not be room for bar spins and the seat would make smoothie out of your prostate if you where anywhere near it on a land. Is it a commuter? No brakes, no foot retention.

Its fuckn horrible. Dont candy coat it. Its a cash-in 3 years too late from a company that hasnt been relevant since 1993.

And blues tyres make me want to cut myself.

well put.

WHY???

Lots of people have ugly bikes, my Raceline is hardly a sight to behold but it didn’t cost a fortune. This thing on the other hand has to be one of the ugliest things to ever roll on 2 wheels and it would have ^$1000. This shit just blows my mind. Then the fact that you thought it worthy to go out and have a mad photo session… Geez…

Thread delivers. Anyone want to do a photoshoot of my pink GT? Can put TT bars and a trailer on it if that helps?

the only thing I don’t like about it are the polo gearing.

the rest is awesome

I just looked at it again… It’s still ugly

I think the problem is that each individual part is nice (except those bars), but everything together on the one bike is an eyesore

could be worse… shoulda photographed it with flat pedals and no retention