New Buyer's Guide.

I’m trying my hardest not to buy a rear spok for my fuji, and that build’s nearly tipping me over the edge.

surely a full NJS kit from rene?

one minute you’re selling your front, the next you’re buying a rear… i can’t keep up

never heard of rene…
I’d like something that I dont have to be too precious about, so idk about full njs… saying that, if i can get full njs for <1500, that’s not bad i guess?

i meant from this guy

NJS EXPORT NJS Approved Track Frames and Parts Straight from the Keirin Circuit. NJS ピスト

If I bought a rear then I’d keep the front.
If I sell the front I need to go and buy/buld Markee’s other h+son (prolly will anyway)
If I sold things I could probably put that yellow Scott that I want on layby. Be just like cav, cept he’s got DA and I’d have sora.

Anyhow, another decent suggestion would be to buy Hans’ bike in the fs section.
Oh yeah, brendan already suggested that. But that’s because it’s a good suggestion!

PM user 2joes, he is working at njs supermarket in Osaka and can tell you all you need to know
plus, he’s kinda nice.

and he wont be riding scott next year. word was that HTC was asking too much of them and so they have decided to give their bikes to the new Pegasus/FlyV/?? squad.

I cant remember if HTC has announced what they will be riding next year.

Probably riding Hans’ Fuji because its such a good deal.

HTC on Specialized.

E

So, flyV’ll ditch the DeRosa’s?
I’ll have to get a red bike then (again).
Also, Specialized and High Road Sports Join Forces - Team HTC - Columbia

So, flyV’ll ditch the DeRosa’s?
I’ll have to get a red bike then (again).
Also, Specialized and High Road Sports Join Forces - Team HTC - Columbia

awesome how ontopic this thread is.

ha ha ha… luv it!!!

what are the Cell Cileto’s like at $1000… compared to the others at that price (and under) looking for something fairly trad… lugs, non-straight forks etc…

Good shit, I have seen and liked them. You’ll upgrade parts as they break, which won’t be too frequent. All up, decent.

1k is a bit rich for a stars rim quando hub wheelset shod bike IMO

saw the Quandos but missed seeing the bit about the Stars… weird they would be on there with all the flack they get here… I guess price point and all that

i think marks got the ciletos on sale…for a few hundred cheaper. Maybe he can sell it without the wheels?

i thought so too, so i went to their site…no mention of it.

then looked in the sponsor specials thread…bingo!

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/t10819/

i think they’re not a bad looking bike for that price. haven’t looked too far into the specs list though. i’m an example of someone that bought a crappy off the shelf bike and swapped nearly everything on it, but it got me rolling and for that, i love it.