New tshirt, hoodie & longsleeve. Artwork by Greedy Hen

Came today, Cheers nickj fits perfectly and looks sick

Just ordered my hoodie… Don’t know about any discount code, cause $75 seems reasonable for a cool hoodie and custom print…

Just curious, is there some dimensions to the sizes available for the hoodie? I’m thinking of buying one, but don’t really know which size to go for. Maybe I missed something on the Anticoast Shop site. Also, what’s this about a Fixed.org.au discount code? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, here are some dimensions - I need to put them up on each design, apologies. For now:

Body Width:
Small 53.5cm
Medium 56cm
Large 58.5cm
XL 61cm

Body Length:
Small 72cm
Medium 74cm
Large 76cm
XL 78cm

As for the discount code… It’s FIXEDOZ :slight_smile:

Cheers TheBigOx - Sent today!

Look awesome. Definatly getting a hoodie.
With sizing where do you measure from? Is length top of shoulder near neck to bottom of jumper, and width armpit to armpit?

Cheers.

Gracias! I will need to get back to you on how exactly the measurements are made… I don’t know offhand. Are you located in Melbourne? If so, Pistabikes in South Yarra now stock them.

One of the finest hoodies I have seen… And the Anticoast Pin was a fantastic surprise… Can’t wait to see what else you come up with!!

Yes I am. May have to pop in there then, do they still give the discount though?
Otherwise if you could find out the measurements, that would be great.

Thanks mate, really glad you liked it.

Regarding measurements & discounts - No, there is no discounting other than on anticoast.com. I’m trying hard to get more detailed measurements as fast as I can.

That’s Wolf’s shop Daniel. We should pay a visit soon.

Just bought one from pista bikes, after i went in to see my mate Wolf.
Nick, the quality is awesome, and i am damn stoked with the comfort. For those who are curious abut sizing and who know my scrawny self, i fit a medium pretty much perfectly.