Non-UCI sanctioned TDF Fantasy League thread

indeed, was convinced my team was crap, and also thought that i’d picked frank schleck. looked just now and i have vino, cadel and andy schleck, so i think i might have some clue after all.

I know my individual ranking, but anyone know how many people in total are playing? I’m pretty new to the tdf I want to know how close I am to dfl…

I found out there are 13764 teams entered in the game. My 8700th rank doens’t seem as bad now…

Who is Paul of TeamX in our league? 168th is pretty bloody good.

Thats me. I was up to 114 yesterday, loaded up my team with sprinters so have been getting plenty of points. So far i have had wins from cav, petachi x2 and have had plenty of other places. Also i have had cancellara in the team so been getting extra points for having him in yellow. A mate from work is in 43rd place so we’re sharing tips

I think not having Cav I did myself a disservice last night, as it seems everyone else had him and got mega points.

I think I might come out of the draft and make a break for the lead after somebody above me forgot to transfer out their sprinters before the cut off.

I haven’t even used my double points stage yet either. :slight_smile:

Dropped back a bit last night (down 30 spots to 195), but still doing pretty well. Ripped out most of the sprinters, chucked in some favourites and left in a few dark horses

But you missed the 9am cut off for transfers . . . . ?

Logged on this morning and it said I had six transfers left. Not sure what the deal is, either way got some climbers in, we’ll see how it goes. Probably a lot harder to get points now, sprints were pretty easy to pick

I think the transfers get reset for each week. So every Friday/Saturday, we get back to 6 transfers. I think that’s how it works.

Yeah it resets approx 3 times so you get a total 20 odd transfers. But if you transferred your new riders in after 9am they won’t count to your score tonight, but for tomorrow.

I didn’t have any riders from the top ten last night anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter now. 9am is a bit harsh

I wouldn’t worry mate. Nothing much happened last night with the big guns and you’re still hanging in there.

sweet now we are in la mountains i’m starting to move up the ladder…

Takes the lead, one day later than anticipated.

Damn mountains, they’ll be the end of me. Oh well still plenty of stages to go, been a good tour so far

i’ve started my climb in the ranks… big moves in the last two days…

I finally got let in. Doing better than I thought. Think my original GC team might be my downfall

Die Hard?
Gone With The Wind?

Going to feel it tonight not having any sprinters apart from Thor in my team…damn sprint stages after mountains.
At least the only team that can go past me today has almost the same team as me.