NOOSA L'EROICA 17-18 December 2011

There should be some pretty nice bikes on display, Saturday Arvo. As to the ride… I really don’t know how many to expect; it’s going to be interesting!

Going to be a mission to drag all my bikes down. I’ll see what I can do.

i’m pretty keen, super keen actually, but need to sort out accomadation and shit, who else is going? gypo? tmasz? dayne? i’m a definite if a) get the rossin going, b) if not i’m shotgunning tmasz’s colossi and c) we got somewhere to stay

bright idea lets ride it… sat morning earliest train as far as possible, where is that, caboolture? and then we ride the rest? game on!

its about 120k from caboolture to noosa, totes doable! dayne can drive up all the bikes cos he’s a big girl and we’ll smash it up the coast, c’mon!

A ride mapped on 04/12/2011 in QLD | Bike Map | MapMyRIDE

Im in Byron for a wedding that weekend otherwise we would have accom and a lift.
Train it to yandina then ride to noosa, only about 45k id guess.
If the train does not go to yandina go to nambour.
stay here Noosa Backpackers Hostel Halse Lodge scott you might even get lucky.
Then some how get back to nambour for the train.

ahaha id oubt it :frowning: thanks dayne! forgot you were otherwise engaged

option B

I live half way at Maleny.

Train to landsborough.

Short ride up a small hill.

Free food and beer at night ( no sex unless you bring your own ) (children underfoot)

Somehow get bikes and bodies to Noosa .

and repeat for return trip

Fullface

i’ve taken the sunday off, but how i get there depends if i’m rostered on to work the saturday. worst comes to worst i’ll just drive up the morning of. i’ll have a chat with you tomorrow about it scott.

sweet as brah! we could night ride it to noosa on sat evening? who is this “fullface” fellow offering accomodation and beers?

i also know the hill to maleny is a cvnt…

and i do fancy the idea of the noosa show and shine, there’s also a bicycle show and shine on sat arvo to go to… see what i did there???

Website up
http://www.noosa-eroica.com.au

Route Notes will be added soon

So who is coming up to this???

I will be at Twin Waters for a wedding Sunday so I’m coming up Sat for the show and shine…

I’ll be up the coast all weekend so might drop in for the show and shine with a couple in tow. This whole riding thing is a bit weird though. + Sunday morning is going to be a struggle as it is.

i’m in, but details are sketchy, want to join tmasz and ride up satdy morning, but alas i do not have a steel roadie, and tmasz ofcourse desires the scenic route, so in exchange for beer or whatever, anyone on BNE wanna loan me some wheels for the weekend? pretty please?

^^ n8 said he wasnt gunna do it on the charge… hit him up brahhh 50gi of goodness

its 48GI

how’s your hampster action?

Is anyone really going to actually complain if you tag along on allloy - I doubt it?

^^ i would, i would glare at him and snicker when he rides past, then wee in his cammelpack/waterbottle when hes not looking… fuckin alloy dogs!!!

EDIT: sniggle??? wtf is my brain doing…

yes but we all know you’re a conniving cvnt