OFFICIAL GROUPBUY: KYRPTO Evo Mini

I have an order in for some to arrive as soon as the courier delivers. 4 spoken for so far.
E

Hey guys,
Mini evo’s are at the wholsaler again so I will contact all that said yes to a group buy.
If you want to add to the list then PM.
E

Picked up my lock yesterday. All worked out well. Thanks Evan.

Just a question on the Evo- I remember reading a while back on this forum about somebodies bike that got stolen- locked with an Evo Mini?
Does this bode well? Just sayin, I mean I’m sure it will be okay.
I use Abus.

I think that might have been the old round key style lock, very easy to pick. The new ones have a different lock and are bloody good.

I counted at least two evo minis falling out of people’s back pockets at the start of Hell’s Bells - why not round out your group buy with a lock loop and belt from your friendly neighbourhood LBS? :wink:

Mine was one of the ones that fell out. I was using a lock loop. It was the first time I’d used it. I shall not use it again.

I thought they had a velcro strap or something to actually hold it in. Wow, they need a redesign.

Not the King Kog ones which is what Sam was using.

What was the fallout from this? I’m after an evo mini, shipped or picked up from Sydney if possible.

paddo sent mad hippie a pm a while ago and hasnt heard anything… so I guess it was a one-off? Feel free to correct me… I can’t find them anywhere, abbotsford cycles has said ‘next week’ to me for a few weeks now, so I guess nowhere has them in stock

i’d be interested in one as well if this is still happening.

Sorry for the non-second round.
I was waiting for a new banner to be done to put at the top of the forum before I did a second group-buy.
Don’t want to receive without giving.
If Jo doesn’t do me a banner by Sunday I will run a comp. for a banner and give an Evo mini to the winner.

E

if its worth it, id be keen on one too. if there would be another buy.

It sounds like there’s interest enough for a second round, if there is someone to organise this and distribute the locks :slight_smile:

yeah i’d be up for getting one

is this thing on? tap tap

Nah,
The banner is for the top of the forum page for the shop.
Entries open.
Forum banner for top of the page for my shop Cyclic bicycles. I pay nickj for the privelage.
Nick if you are there can you post the dimensions required.
Open to anyone who wants. Which ever one I choose gets a mini evo.
Will email artwork to all PM’s with an email address.
Closes sunday the 15th.
E

I don’t know what the maximum dimensions are but the current one is 468x60 so that 's a good place to start I guess.

mini’s in stock at abbotsford cycles as of today. For $110 though…