Oh channel 9, lulz

:sunglasses:

Update: the bogus bogan.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/bogus-bogan-exposed-top-cop-disarms-cult-of-chk-chk-boom-20090523-biyj.html

read that this morning, soo gooood :smiley:

be interesting to see wether channel 9 pressured her to make a statement, or if she made it all up herself.

gold gold gold, good on her, suck shit channel 9 :sunglasses:

She has also signed a contract with Channel Nine’s A Current Affair and is likely to appear tomorrow night

From the article: “Ms Werbeloff’s older sister had been “embarrassed” by her sibling’s new-found fame, and that Clare was fearful of retribution from the gang members who she mocked.”

(In your best burbon-and-cigarettes ‘Yakuza’ voice:)

[i]"She has brought shame to her own clan … and dishonour to the rival clans.

She has already decided how to resolve this crisis."[/i]

Remember kids - it’s down the bowel, not across the ribs. Seppuku - Solves Everything!TM

In other fun-at-others’-misfortune news:

Is there a sign in their front yard that says [i]Dead Nigger Storage”?

From http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25534071-5001021,00.html

“As Claire’s crazy brief moment of fame includes an alleged bikini photo shoot offer, she was seen leaving her northern suburbs home today with a bag, reluctant to talk.”

I guess that’s what all dumb northern beaches bitches like this hope for though :roll:.

In the words of Malibu Stacy: “Don’t ask me I’m just a girl… hulla hu ha ha”

:-o

c’mon erik, that news is soo last week.

god i love politically uncorrect people :smiley: there needs to be more people saying even more un PC stuff these days :slight_smile:

Shut up round eye :stuck_out_tongue:

Like that :?

“I’m no racist, says Clare the bogan”

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/817783/im-no-racist-says-clare-the-bogan/?rss=yes

and she isn’t hot at all

It’s incorrect to label someone a racist for using the term wog. Offensive in the 1960’s, sure, but not today. It’s just like a wog calling an anglo a skip isn’t it?
Big deal.

The bigger issue is why she made up the whole story- especially given there was serious side to the whole affair. Someone could have been killed after all.

I don’t think she’s the brightest chick going round. She saw a cammera in her face and thought it was her time in the sun cause apart from her questionable looks i don’t really think she’s got all that much going for her…but i’m sure she’s a lovely girl :expressionless:

Come on!
Bit harsh don’t you think? I’m in no way defending her behavior, but the only reason this story has resonated with people is because she’s good looking. Just sayin’…
After all, heatseeker says he would ‘tap it’ :evil:

Just playing devil’s advocate here,

But there is a point of view out there that she did actually see something, thought about it “or was advised not to speak to police”
as being a witness might come with be long term responsibilities and consequences,

Motivationals!

my fav

Definately plausible.

Hahaha!

Mario and Luigi!

i don’t believe she saw anything, she saw a cameraman, had heard what had happened and thought she’d have a few laffs.

and for adlibbing a story like that she’s way smarter than she looks or is being credited for.
still funny as fark

ps i wouldn’t tap it