Old dog, same tricks .... Tarck bike time for Spirito

Very nice Ben. Now tape those bars!!

newbaums cloth tape comes in green =D

we expected nothing less spizza! bike is mint, lugs are out of this world, first time i seen such beauty

turquoise actually :wink:

I already gotz some bar tape. Will have a chain and lockring sorted early in the week, slap some pedals on and take it for a test whirl.

photo of bar rooter or gtfo.

You gona start with some training rides?? We can have a little bike swap ride… I can ride your sweet fixie and you can ride my sweet roadie

didn’t know you had a roadie sugarkanye, deets?

also, that frame is teal.

dunno how I feel being corrected about my frame’s colour by a ranga :wink:

I’ve googled “bar roooter” by I still have no clue of what you refer to … is this a top tube protector?

skidding thusly

You guys don’t do training rides, more like hammer down the road at 180bpm. On the other hand I will be doing some miles to get some … well, miles. I’ve ridden more lately and am feeling good, so is the back and I hope to start yoga in the new year which should also help things.

but yeah, I’ll be riding … a I have long way to go, but I’ll holla when I’m feeling stronger :wink:

ha, that’s no probs … :wink:

ftfy :wink:

I’m not into hammer sessions all the time, I’m more about making sure I get plenty of kms on the legs and mixing it up with intensity riding a few times a week…
Big fan of loops around kingsford, breakwall and lapas. Plus I’m always up for extra low intensity riding during the day on Wednesday and Tuesdays… Holla if you wana cause its always better times riding with company :wink: more than happy to let you set the pace…
I’ve lost Rhys for the next 3 months to the navy so need a mid week buddy for some chilled rides

touché (not touchy)

just winding you up, and pantone godess (aka Mrs. Spirito) agree’s with you.

Teal. never in my life did I think I’d have a teal coloured bike, sounds so poncy. Suits me, no?

I agree, I’ll holla :wink:

hey man, I once had a feature wall in my childhood bedroom a similar colour. it’s name…? Tiara Turquoise.

#toughasfuck

Lucky you … I had wallpaper and orange textured curtain’s that had seen better days.

ahhhh the 70’s…?

ftfy

Love the bike btw!

Finally picked up an Izumi (black) chain. My favourite chain … it’s good and it’s cheap. New lockring, pedals on and took it for a shake down ride. Fits well, didn’t need to adjust or swap out a thing. A little under geared but that’s OK, I got a lot of spinning to do. Wrapped the bars, put on the Stones and took some pics for y’all.

I haven’t had time to give it an extended ride but it all seems good. I look forward to riding it in circles, anticlockwise and hopefully at some kind of speed.