P!n2arello

Oh boy, that’s good.

yep. good.

#ntbd

Tip top

10/10

You done good p1nz0.

Thanks all. Can’t tell you how good it feels to get this thing rolling.

Ace, decent photoshoot comin? That background does the bike no favours!

^ Ha ha. It’s to distract you from all the mistakes!

I was trying to tee up a mate who knows how to wield a camera, but between shit weather and family commitments I just ran out and took my own.

That stem clamp bolt really makes it, don’t you think?

A++, knowing how much mental energy into this makes it even more awesome.

Congrats Pinzo, this looks excellent.

I am building something similar ATM (albeit not that awesome/classy) so I’m taking some inspiration. That rear brake bridge is my fave frame detail I think.

Looks fast too. How does it ride?

^ Thanks mate. Yeah it rides beautifully - I wasn’t expecting much of a difference from the old setup, but it certainly feels a lot smoother.

Still have to dial in a few things, but I’ve been a bit lazy as the weather has been shit. Only rode it to work and back once!

Those Ergopowers are going to take a bit of getting used to! Plus I set it up Euro braking to further confuse me. I’m a bit worried the right lever might need a rebuild as I could get it out of gear when I pulled the cable, but I need to do a proper investigation.

SJ: Apparently the fork could well be Columbus Air. Which is interesting because as far as I’m aware Pinarello didn’t do any production Columbus Air frames, and most of the ones I can find didn’t have a fork like mine. Come on.