post a pic of you and your latest purchase v2.

I remember seeing that for a split second. If only it was entered…

yeah i saw it being wheeled in and wondered what the dude was doing. then he hung about for a bit, bought some beers and took it back to the car or something. he mentioned on my instagram that it was a shame he got there late and didn’t get a chance to enter it…

No more throwing of wheels after failed tyre replacement attempts for this genius.

Gah! Paypal send me an email saying I’ve got a positive balance! Not anymore!!!
I have 24 pairs of new socks on there way. As above but $5 per pair. #winning
Hope they arrive before xmas though.

Moccos how is Eastbay with shipping?

Beardo bike gets even weirder:

Ha

I just got some 10spd Veloce ones for my CX, they come with the shiftmate that is for 10spd Campag->10spd Shim.

I’m getting ready for some fettlin’

edit: but yours are carbon

Carbon tax bro.

I wanted ultrashift, not that powershift / escape rubbish. Which means Chorus or above for current stuff, or trying to find exactly which 10sp shakes had it in particular model years.

My shimergo will be C11 shifters, S8 mech, S9 cassette, no shiftmate required.

I ordered some basketball shoes a little bit ago and it took 4 days for them to arrive.

Come at me -10c.

Huh? Campagnolo 11-speed with 9-speed cassette? That’s hilarious.

Fixed.

I’m interested, how is the compatibility?

Google shimergo.

Shimergo | CTC

Boosh.

I’m gonna try 10spd onto 9spd mech/cass with the hubbub cable routing, if that doesn’t want to happen then buy the appropriate shiftmate, and I’ll have the appropriate shiftmate on hand when/if I upgrade to 10spd shim.

Also I’ve worked on a few new veloce levers recently and they all shifted multiple cogs at the back ?. . . .

You could also just go C10 onto an 8 speed cassette with no hubbub/shiftmate. SRAM mtn ones are still available.

IIRC, PS doesn’t have the micro trim on the front shifter, and you can only shift to 1 smaller sprocket at a time.

hmm,

Well I hope it ha the trim at the front at least, the other stuff I can live without for now…

Guess I’ll find out soon…

in blue

in black

made the most of the code.

Are they the notice canceling ones? I love the pairs we have