post a pic of you and your latest purchase v2.

^---- well played sir. No-one wants/needs to see my ugly mug

Today I took delivery of.

THIS PARTY HAT!! It also has a double feature of being a wind shield for a stove.

THIS STOVE!! Ain’t it cute?

And this pot! Here I am using it as a headphone to mix in the next track to my nights soundtrack… this beat sounds like the OCEAN! COOL!

^ Thread win

for brenno:

{video} {/video}

replace {} with []
+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtBB9KobK8

=

//youtu.be/obtBB9KobK8

thanks dad.

Not a purchase as such, more an early birthday present from LB’s Mum.

See how much better this is?

What is the REI delivery prices like? I really need to get decked out before summer.

They shipping costs aren’t great but if you become a member then the rebate discounts add up, I joined when I was in the states a few years ago and have had at least one order a year from them since if only to use up the rebates on teh previous years orders!

Yup - I am a member, bought a whole lot in Vegas before heading out to the national parks. I just need to find that card. Cheers for the reply.

Yo, REI wouldn’t ship certain items to AU so I used a mail forwarder, was ~$100 express posted for 6kg.

myus.com?

Comgateway!

How’s that thermarest? Will you be giving it a test run soon?

Been saving up my pennies for that exact sleeping setup.

New cap, $10 from Deus apparel sale:

Hat? What hat?

All I see is a guy with half of his head missing.

Couple of these for late November/early December. South Island only, usual tourist stuff.
Mum’s cousin owns an air charter company so Mt Cook flyover and some other stuff no doubt.
Maybe some trout fish on Lake Tekapo as that’s where they are based.

If your going to tekapo, book a night up Mt John observatory, its amaze.

Noted - thanks. The wife is a science/space type geek so that certainly would rate.

Is there still a standing wave behind the dam on the lake? I haven’t been there for 30 years.