post a pic of you and your latest purchase v2.

RIG! How does it feel?

It’s slightly shorter in reach than my old frame. But feels the right size. Banshee Prime v3 in large for anyone wondering. 135 rear travel, 150 front.

It’s just a solid frame. I love it. Built it up with Stans Arch / DT240exp wheels and Manitou Mezzer fork (37mm stanchions - stiff!).
Still getting the rear shock settings sorted, but can’t wait for post-lockdown when I can take it to a few different trails. Maybe back down your way to Stromlo and Majura!

You will get used to it – it will be a very capable bike, especially with that 150 up front.

Replacement knock off lens for my Oakley EVZero Stride. The old polarized lens was so scratchy and hard to see through.

IMG_20211001_142956586_HDR

1 Like

Picked these up of fb market place for $10 #stoked

Didn’t have a bike up here in NQ so building up something to get me rolling again.

2 Likes

PXL_20211002_031831314.PORTRAIT

New wheels, new light new tires.
Stoked.

2 Likes

Bought a cat. Well, adopted a cat, but technically still paid money.

20211003_222400

The other stuff I bought is taking weeks to arrive because of postal issues.

4 Likes

i was told recently that tortoise shells are quite mischievous. vet even referred to them as ‘naughty torties’. please provide updates.

isn’t that a calico kitty?

Yeah, she’s a calico. The shelter named her Peppa. Happily sleeps under the bed or lounge all day and mucks around at night, but that’s probably more because of her history. Indeterminate age, best guess is 2-3 years old, lived in an empty factory and was fed randomly by the security guards at night. They noticed she was pregnant and bundled her up and delivered her to a shelter. None of them would have survived being born outside, maybe not even her. Now desexed, chipped, jabbed, and she’s getting used to people being friendly again and daylight not being a threat to her existence.

4 Likes

New bike day!

12 Likes

Looks great! Is that a 139? Looks huge

1 Like

Yup, that’s the big boi. i have a smaller basket too & have been using it with that rack on my singlespeed for years, but it’s just that little bit too small & means i gotta fuck around with whatever’s going in it too much. wanted to be able to just throw in whatever & get going. also handy for overnighters to airbnb’s on rail trails, which i will be doing with the gf next weekend.

1 Like

way to bury the lede Rolly.

Bloody nice bike mate!

2 Likes

cant believe rolu literally bought a new bike just to tell the fixie forum he has a gf, absolute scenes.

12 Likes

:joy: ded

Does she know about his huge 139?

she’s got one on her new bike too…

Ooh err

Hungry Custom muncher to match the Avanti build express all the way to North Queensland.

1 Like