Post A Pic Of Your Favourite Christmas Present

Thats awesome! All the best with the wedding plans now.

lots of

everything else is good, but the endless ephemeral satisfaction drawn from eating an infinite quantity of fruit mince pies is the best.

I have this exact camera. Nice work Cal

+1 - great camera - awesome lens too!
+1 - get it serviced, I lost a roll from a trip to NY. DAMN!

Worst present…

I got this from an Aunty that never sees me. a) Why Twilight, when both my brother-in-law’s got Predators and b) why the second one in the series?

I have no idea what to do with this DVD.

^ I got an apron with ‘Kiss The Cook’ on it…swap ya?

^Kristen Stewart is damn fine, but then you have to actually watch the movie

Hey moccos, glad to hear your dad is relatively okay.

Some great pics, including a 3 page spread that gives an insight into the invasive nature of a urine sample collection.

Fixed that for you. :slight_smile:

Cool Book:

But no Japanese frame builders… Mostly american, and a couple of Australian and European ones. Lovely machines in there though.

i should write something about my feelings here, but i’m too apathetic to care.

i once went over the bars at 80km/h. not only did it fucking hurt, it scared the shit outta me.

really glad to hear that you’re dad is going to be ok.

may he heal quickly

Very jealous, and that line couldn’t fit any better.

First Christmas where mum got me something bike related that I really needed.

Excited…

Now featuring photos.
This is Dad on Xmas eve standing with my Mum, two days after crashing his bike. That is his attempt at a smile.

This photo was taking a week later before going in to get a plate in his hand.

One benefit of this crash is he has stopped smoking because he doesn’t want to risk coughing due to his broken ribs.

Thanks for the positive comments also.

( I swear I quoted my last post, but whatever!)

excellent news moccos!!!

i can also see where you get your height from :slight_smile:

Great news Rhys. How’s he doing now?

yeah, my mum is pretty tall!

He is doing alright. Had his stitches out of his legs but they are slightly infected, so is on some pills for that. They checked his plate in his hand yesterday, and they’ll probably keep that in there forever because the bone he broke was crushed. He has two broken ribs that are causing him dramas still. The broken scapula is playing around with all the muscles in his shoulder and arm, so thats causing a heap of pain.
In summary, he is just bored and very uncomfortable, and because his injuries are all over his body he can’t sit for too long without having to stand up or go and lay down because its exhausting for him.

His bike is in pretty good condition as it layed down on one side and didnt flip. A bit of fairing damage, bent bars and a hole in the pipe are the main things he’ll have to repair. He claims he’ll leave the fairing as it is to give it some ‘character’, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he used this as an excuse to buy a ZX14 as he has been talking about it for a while.

haha she sure is!

as for the zx14, if in doubt, just go faster!!