Post a pic of your track rig.

Boom.

Jeebus. This just went up a level.

Just moved the BT on to a better home a few weeks back, wasn’t getting much use.

Will get this up and running for the occasional track hit outs though.

Here’s Tate’s old Europa, now mine, in its current incarnation.

So many awesome track bikes here. Who said FOA wasn’t still about fixed bikes.

Colnago, mostly record bits.

2A stem, ambrosio tubs, etc

That is nice. Quill stems might not be the stiffest most practical choice for the application anymore but they look much better than threadless stems.

first of all, this new forum is excellent
here is a history of my track bikes

rode this njs eimei for years. loved it. eventually sold it on here after i started noticing how flexy it was in a sprint.
actually, it was Rhys down at tempe that said he could see it bending all over the place… i still miss it though

then i rode this, probably for only a year before the fork cracked. planet x were pretty good on the warranty but i decided it was time to move on

this is the current machine. it’s awesome. there will be a few changes for this seasons RAW, ill post an update when its finished.

Somebody could actually see it flexing while you were riding it? Strewth.

You obviously haven’t met James.

Will post up a pic once it’s built. Need to get the old bb out first before I can throw my sugino 75’s on, will probably black out that specialized decal or swap for a thomson in due course

Welcome to the club mang. If that’s your seatpost height then the alpina one I have might just suit.

Yeah I measured last night and I think I’d need the 380mm one for it to be almost all aero post showing. I think there is a 350mm that would also work though.

Koga Full Track Pro by #lordayplease, on Flickr

that Koga is hot.

Nemo Bike

New bike as per a few posts ago, now ready to roll. Thanks to Rhys and his gloriously short legs, I have the matching aero post which looks heaps better than a stock round post.

Took it for a test run in the parking garage in my building, which has a much better surface than the canberra velodrome ever will. Look forward to ripping into some turns asap!

Finding Lorday (pro tip - just listen for the shouting)

Goddam that looks good mate. Seatpost matches so good. I love the look of Campag Pistas, if a cheap set came up I would just have to buy them as training wheels.

Thanks again dude. That seatpost is exactly the right fit, another .5cm and I’d have been over the limit but it’s bang on 78cm from the bb when on the line. The wheels are great, these tyres need replacing though. A dude down here has a set on his teschner and I reckon it’s my favourite bike on the track. That or the BT edge that whips around at about 70kph every now and then. Would love to bring this back up to Brisbane for a roll out one of these days.

Holy hell you must have long legs? Is that the amount of post you run?