post your art related stuff

I think maybe there wasnt enough room to have all the legs on the inside. and all the legs on the outside looked funny.

Cant remember. I think that was the reason though. Still works though. i think. now im confused.

Oh works for sure man, just curious is all :slight_smile:

This heres a poster i finished today. Not sure if the Polish is right though, so if there are any Polish users that want to correct that would be awesome.

Very nicely done.

Shortsie is seriously ruling this thread, love all the work man!

here is a promo poster for a branding job based in Geraldton, WA. that Iā€™ve been working on. Bicycle related, so I thought Iā€™d put it in here. It hasnā€™t launched yet, so you probably wont find anything just yet if you follow the links in the poster.

Nice Sime. fuckn love that half tone in the back.

thanks, I just took a pic of a crumpled up piece of paper and then half toned it.

do you sell prints of your work?

Yeah right. Looks rad. Im a sucker for halftone. I hate drawing spoked wheels. always fuck it up. Would probably help if i actually built wheels though.

Prints. Not yet. Might be doing an artist in residence at a screen printing studio next year. So iā€™ll def be doing some BIG prints. Probaby doing a painting show next year, gotta work out where though as ive missed a lot of proposal deadlines (as usual)

Yep, I loooooove Morning Breathā€™s use of halftone in their work, probs a fav of mine.

Iā€™d think that if you put a ā€˜storeā€™ on your website you could definitely move a few prints, especially in the style of the recent illustrations you have just posted!

Hereā€™s a mixed medium painting I ended up sticking to ply wood

And another one

And my first atempt at prismacolor pencils last yeah

Really like this !! Nice work

To anyone in Sydney of an artistic/designey veinā€¦ this may sound like a plug but it is of no commercial gainā€¦

Does anyone want to share a studio/workshop/warehouse in Sydney? Iā€™m starting a loosely connected design collective that is completely multidisciplinary (so far, me (sculpture, furniture design and architecture) and my friends, a screenprinter, painter) and am looking for anyone else to fill the space, possibly starting April next year.

PM me for details, rents will be as cheap as possible and will also be a very bike friendly place.

Studio available

Level 2 of Nicholas Building cnr of Flinders Lane and Swanston, $55 per week. no window, but stays cool in summer and warm in winter. Good for Illustrator/designer/painter/City based cloakroom

Only downside is youā€™d be sharing with me.

PM me if interested.

available end of Jan.

BUMP BUMP

Studio still available.

yep. i agree.

Cool thread!

Just finished my first job after my long service leave. It is a bit rough in parts, but the client wanted a concept turned around pretty quickly.

Looks good man.
I love Gotham.

hereā€™s a section of my first illustration for 2013, Itā€™s a skull coffee grinderā€¦

*freehand using a wacom
and here it is mocked up on a teeā€¦

great work man!!

Thanks Cam! Hey what wacom are you using? A guy at work here is getting pain in his arm/wrist from the mouse. We are just going to test a tablet out with him.