post your art related stuff

No worries mate!! I’ve got the intuos 5 medium, non touch version it has a few more features over the last intuos 4 i was using, they are cheaper to!! $350 I got mine from buy wacom Australia I think it was…

here’s the link BuyWacom Australia

Thanks pal! I will have a look and see if we can get his RSI sorted!

Having a Wacom totally changed the way i illustrate for the better. very, very worth the money. Cant recommend enough.
the one is the middle sized one about the size of a 15" macbook.

You should definitely buy one.

design i started lining tonight…

It would be rad to see a time lapse of your work!

do you know any good software for filming on screen? always wanted to do a start to finish time lapse!!

Looks like your on a mac so Screenflow Screen Recording and Screencasting Software - ScreenFlow Overview - Telestream

i’ve used for doing demos of software but I think it should work for what you want but its ~$100

Thanks for that, I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

a little progress on this

hate to think how many hours so far…

Finished, if anyone is interested i’ll be making prints of this!!

Holy crap camo! That is bloody impressive mate. Got any chest plate art done/ on the go?

cheers mate, not really, i working on a bike related design i may get that tattooed once im done…

FTW… fix the world haha

I was going to ask when you’re buying one of these…

Man I have a dabble at Tattoo style art every now and again, I’m really into the relationship between Traditional tatt art/ Graff/ image/ type. Here’s a few bits n’ bits of mine…

wow so nice i really love strong trad thick lines and short shadings. just got tattoo kit and man its fun. hard to not go crazy.

Camo, the detail is insane in that. 12 out of 10

Lokione, I am digging your style

Nice stuff!! loving the script too, thats hard to get looking right…

thanks man :slight_smile: