Post your "First fixed gear bicycle"

This is embarrassing…

Cecil Walker conversion made from Tange 2 (bloody heavy) and too big for me… nevertheless it was a fun ride and got me hooked at the start of 2007!

^^^
Loved that bike Nexus!

This

i think the brand is stars circle, but they arent on the stars circles website anymore(they were not to long ago) so they maybe a discontinued line accounting for them being so cheap,

A friend of mine is a wheelbuilder for cycle solutions, he said that they were sent a pair of the stars wheels, and he ended up cutting the spokes out with his pliers rather than bother undoing them. I don’t understand wheels vert much, but that didn’t sound good.

This was my first,
Built it up in 2009 and been hooked ever since.
Came across the frame when my neighbor was throwing out some old bikes and
I went over to have a look and ended up going to his garage and finding this frame. nothing special.
Very slack geo but still was very fun!

heres my first fixie… all parts arrived today and installed.

Update… This will be my new run around from now on… All parts installed and finally finished… =)

Haven’t seen a Spinergy on the forum for a while!

probably cos they’re all broken

my first. Back in 2007, probably a first for a lot of people back then, lured in by the shine. Not a bad bike really, sometimes miss how easy it was to ride. A good bike to learn on in my opinion.

this is the first one i built this year. yeah the chain needs a link taken out its a bit loose.
it has a red seat now.

what’s with the seat angle dude? crazy shit.

I never got the time (or cash) to build one during my PhD but I put this one together when I completed in 2008:

Love the colour scheme.

Hawthorn supporter perhaps?

First to current over past 4.5 ish years.

^ Loose > tighter > tighter still > tightest

Nice progression

Really liking the orange one, real nice man

my first build which i road for about 5 months then i got a real track frame which went through some hipster evolutions until i ditched the flat bars/risers and put drops on for the full tarck racer look /feel

Cold rock!? Fuck!

Also, is that stripped bare?

here is my first fixie… lost my a camera over seas so i just got a pic from the internet.
it has a flat bar on it now…and i keep the breaks on because i had a stack on little flinders breakless.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/images/felt-dispatch-08.jpg