(probably been done, but...) Good Tyre For Skidding

Was he brakeless?
Or was he sliding around all over the place?

He was standing around, and I think it was on the front but I’m not 100% sure. I didn’t really care that much to work out too many details.

And cut off, upward angled track drops. I am trying to imagine a situation where such bars would be useful.

Vittoria have just released a new Home Trainer Tyre in RED for you Hipster Douche’s…

Cool someone buy a set crash test them and post the results :wink:

i want someone to try these

and let us know how they go. cheap, like the budgie.

The last time I used a tyre with a duel compound, I ripped the middle strip clean off(skidding).
Their bloody cheap though! You can get 4 of them for the same price as a Gator Skin!
I might be your crash test dummy

Yes it is fixed…

That is hot!

Yeah the guy does some mad things with old stems and makes some cool frames: http://www.ollierkkila.com/ good to see something a bit different.

i had some 700x23 Armadillos on my bike for over two years. i would regularly pull glass out of the tires. didn’t get a flat at all during that time. i skidded them to oblivion after two years on the bike every day. loved those tires. i can’t remember which one of the armadillo lineup they were, i can check when i get home in a week.

they are a bit of a bitch to get on, but once they’re on (and not pinching :wink: ) you should be right to go.

Rep brought around the Vittoria home trainer tyre. Apparently will for ever but have been advised not to try and corner on it.
They a funky bright red though.
E