Random Rides

River loop Friday before work, leaving CBD around 6:20am.

Also same, Mon, Weds and Fri next week. Yeah I know its boring but I can start and finish in the CBD for work.

^ also not very random is it?

River loop later this arvo anyone? Currently in hell (ikea).

Hey guys,

Is anyone keen to have a trip by bike to Bribie Island ? it should take approximately 5h30 to get there according to google, so I think it should be faster !

Tomorrow morning man > exactly where and when? You call it I’m there

I am meeting a guy from work in Greenslopes at 6:30. Once round Cootha and then a river loop. Drop me a text if you’re keen and I’ll come up with a meeting point. Otherwise there’s the Nebo ride with Scottandhisfriends.

ill be doing a ride from greenslopes to west end around lunchtime tomorrow, will have to take it pretty easy given the distance, but all are wlcome

I’m heading out now’ish if your doing nothing. If your reading this and not drinking lets go kents…

Should have premium rushed it brah

Ran into Declan while out and he told me bout it, kids witching hour round that time so had to give it a miss :mad:

I’m gonna head out for a river / bay / whatever loop soonish if anybody is keen, i don’t care where really. Any one?

Bummer I missed this… Was keen for a roll as well.
I’ll head out later when it cools down.

I’m still hanging out hey, wanna meet at gear bout 3:30?

I’ll be heading out much later, sorry mate. Probably 730, settling for a arvo nap now.

River loop in the morning leaving gear at 6:00,
may be a tack on of some extra ks

Dayne dayne dayne… You’ve bin touting shit about “real cyclists” lately.

A real cyclist wouldnt be riding at 6am on a monday when the spring classics are on… 'specially flanders

I’m attempting to watch the race to the end, will be out for a mid morning pedal tomorrow.

Haha shut up shirts I rode roadie this morn mtb this arvo just watched my recorded Milan San Remo and watching Flanders now

I hope your recording included the finish. Eurosport as per usual had a shitty schedule and fox IQ didn’t record the end of the race!

Yep that’s what I realized damn it so now I do a +20min recording.