rock n roller racing! FLYER UP! [18th october]

think you have to earn one of those kits. but if you buy me one of those helmets i’d be stoked.

bump. this sunday!

beginning now DJ xBBx is taking song requests. if you have a favourite tune that you love smashing it to, now is the time to name it.

iTunes can do the rest…

Best idea ever!

Can i plz haz ne of thez 1s:

Throwdown - Give My Life
Converge - Black Cloud
Blood For Blood - Some Kind Of Hate
Bonecrusher - Never Scared (something tells me you wont have this)
Donnybrook - Read Em and Weep
The Bleeders - Sell Out

Shit I’m so excited for Sunday.

Hell Yeah!, I’m excited as well.

can I please have ‘The Venga Bus’ ?

this is perhaps embarassing for someone with Xs around his name, but i don’t have any of these. seems i’m going to be hitting iTunes hard this week…

chaz - definitely.

Perhaps, or perhaps not if they found their way into your inbox…

Can some please film this?

that sounds beyond my limited capabilities, but i’m sure if they ended up in my inbox someone would show me how to take them from there to my ipod…

yakety sax for me please.

think you’ll find blakey may have dibs on this.

Can I race you while mckenny watches?

edit: too slow.

PS: yakety sax requires 63" gear limit, compulsory crashing and a sailor suit.

PS: yakety sax requires 63" gear limit, compulsory crashing and a sailor suit.
[/quote]

i can accommodate all of these things.

also, do you have a script that notifies you every time i mention you and the venga bus? i swear, every time i’ve done it, you reply within 10 minutes!

wow. I was excited before - but to discover that ‘the Venga Bus’ is not only universally accepted, but has already been claimed, is just too awesome.

here i was thinking it would be an elaborate tactic to put any opponent off their game.

T u r b o n e g r o

Yeah, I know its cheesy but “keep on rolling” by Limp Bizkit would be the shizz for a roller race…

SW

jeez stu, a bloke has to have limits!

i’ve heard tales of ipods exploding when anything by limp bizkit or korn is loaded onto them… do you really want to take the chance?

and yes - turbonegro - ‘prince of the rodeo’/ g’n’r - ‘welcome to the jungle’

fixed that foЯ you.

My friend’s friend dropped out of the around the bay in a day, she wants me to take her place but I only have a fixie, its the 100k, reckon I’d be alright, I’m only worried about hills cause I have yet to change me gearing back to something less intense.

wrong thread maybe?