Roller Racing 4th Dec - UPDATED

i didnt think they saw me chatting up the lovely girls that were there out the back… i guess creepy by name creepy by nature

Hahaha. We all just thought you were passed out in the toilet.

Was a great night, thanks to Gemm and the other crew who organised it, JLN for doing the shirts and a getting the ‘team’ going, and everyone that intended and yelled their lil’ hearts out.

I loved the looks of bewilderment I got when I rolled up straight from the airport still carrying the rucksack. Road riding seemed to be a foreign concept to some in attendance.

Good times

oh yeah, some of us were talking shit after about how you would train for such an event (other than the obvious option of training for track).
One method occurred to me while heading to town for polo yesterday; ride stupidly low gearing (read: 34/21) to get the spin smooth. It sucks to ride but I noticed it was working similar muscles that ached after the rollers

I think the real reason was an evolution in handwriting - Nigel who took after chart duties obviously couldn’t read!
http://img101.photolava.com/2009/12/05/knockout-nfd2bnnm.jpg

We wanted to call you vino (Alexandre Vinokourov) as I believe there was a slight likeness.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO GO!

Stolen from Creepy’s FailFacebook. :wink:

[quote="gemm "]

I think the real reason was an evolution in handwriting - Nigel who took after chart duties obviously couldn’t read!
http://img101.photolava.com/2009/12/05/knockout-nfd2bnnm.jpg

We wanted to call you vino (Alexandre Vinokourov) as I believe there was a slight likeness.

hahahaha ill take vino anyday!.. creepy just sounds a little… creepy.
with all that noise on friday noone heard my creaky cranks anyway

shit yeah vino is the sickest name

sick rider too… never stops attacking…
and im a suspected drug cheat too, but more along the lines of boonen and the massive legend ullrich haha

Some Track Sabbath pics now up on my flickr.

I’ll be adding more (that Creaky shot) later today.

Complete set of 191 pics now up on flickr
Or view a selection of the best facials on PACC