Royal Flush Alleycat

in the words of the great vanilla ice… “All right stop collaborate and listen” …
EVERYONE is getting way to worked up about all this… Its real simple, there are 2 awesome events on the same day that promote the greater good of cycling. Which unless i’m mistaken is the reason why we are all on this forum and why we all ride bikes… all this crap floating around should be left behind… Go to Geelong and ride/support or get involved in the Royal Flush or just get on your bike and ride to the shop, it doesn’t really matter! its all cycling related and its ALL GOOD!!!

not at all daniel…
biggest problem with text, it can be taken in what ever mood the reader reads it in…

^^ all good mate, but I do have one issue with you… And that is putting that vanilla ice song in my fucking head!!! :slight_smile:

i’m bored at work.

whatever.

ain’t got no beef with anyone involved with the race. don’t even konw 'em (don’t think).

if i gave you any thought, i probably would.

well obviously you do, so please share.

now now, no dissing the poster! :stuck_out_tongue: I worked very hard on it… and i go to mostly ALL allycats… so i know YOU brendan!

Having to register way in advance is stupid aye.

So so stupid…

I’m tending to agree with this, really limiting for people who are busy and can’t find time to go to Fitzy and back to get there name on a piece of paper.

+1

10 characters

extremely sorry pip, next time ill phone you first before doing anything! your in brunswick mate! its one minute out of your way! :stuck_out_tongue:

Footscrazy bro…

so your on the top side of the city, just it still a one minute inconvenience…

nah man, the poster for the event is sweet. i meant poster as in “one who posts (in particular on internet forums)”

ohh, thats okay then… by all means… proceed! :]

I like this thread for the sake of the arguments.
And I have weak opinions on all of this.
But I’ll chime in anyway.
I don’t like this whole pre-register business, but earlier in the thread Daniel said he’d go get me an entry (how sweet, y’know? I’ve never done anything for him, but he’s totally willing to help a guy out, and will score a beer in a pub sometime).
That said, the pre-registry thing will keep entrants down to a managable level, and this whole ‘some bike crew’ (who repeatedly ignore my invitations to the Tuesday night bike ride in Narre/Berwick on facebook) seems like a very managed or manufactured group.
This isn’t a bad thing, i Just have noticed from what I’ve seen and heard, that SBC is a little different to the fixed gear riders who started hosting alleycats back when I was riding my suntour-equipped hallmark to/from my 14y.o girlfriends house (years ago, current girlfriend is 21, and I think the other one has a couple of kids now).
The difference? I dunno what, really, I’m not in either scene/crew. But one seems to be a little more mature, more of a ‘collective’ and the other is a ‘brand’.
I won’t go hating on anyone, but I’ll be racing this race, coming last, and if I meet that Joshua Meinrath guy there I’m gonna ask him why he unfriended me on facebook.
Seriously, what the hell? He has likee, 2000 friends, I didn’t make the cut?
And I’ll watch the road racing highlights on the telly later, I’m interested, but I hate driving that far.
I’m goin to bed, bye loviies

It’s because I was impressed with your bmx riding at the last dirty deeds… plus I know you live far away and me just up the road from saint cloud, last but not least you seem like a nice kid.

Have a nice sleep lil dylan.

:]

screw you jacobb!\