Ryan dunn

dies in car smash

Ryan Dunn Dead | Ryan Dunn Killed In Car Crash | Jackass Star Dead

I’m sorry to be the first ass hole, but drink drive bloody idiot. Note; I do feel sorry for thier family and friends both Ryans and his passenger.

As for Ryan, my memory of him will be a drink driving moron who murdered one of his mates, in something that could have been avoided, if he wasn’t speeding and under the influence of alcohol. I am just pleased that nobody else was injured or killed during the incident.

while i understand the sentiment, the “don’t speak ill of the dead” rule will apply for the next week.

I have to agree. Whilst I acknowledge it was most likely a horribly irresponsible act that endangered others, I remember giggling my arse off at early Jackass and CKY back in the day…

the real tragedy is that for once a jackass/CKY member wasn’t filmed soiling themselves…

I saw the photo on the newspaper website and thought it was Zach Galifianakis, which was for a moment very upsetting.

It’s always sad when someone dies without cause.

I thought it was Zach too. Tragic to take someone else with you, but if you’re gonna Darwin out, 550 > GT3.

he drove off the road at high speed cos he was fucking drunk and driving at high speed. there’s your cause…

I was reading all about this, but I had no idea who the hell Ryan Dunn was until I checked the link. Just seems like such a shit way to die, like any normal jack off. Problem was that he was driving a porsche.

Goodnight sweet prince :frowning:

Wrong guy.

lol. sad that people die.

but drink drive, dont survive.

RIP
Jackass…meh
These bozos were so much funnier when they were poor and scrapping together the ocassional issue of Big brother.

Sad, I read an interview with him a while back and he seemed like quite a nice guy.
One year older than me, damn that’s a tragedy.

Well, it’s even more sad when people die with cause, i guess. I dunno

never heard of him til he was dead. echoing JAMS sentiments…

“Here’s what we know about Ryan Dunn’s death:

1. He was drinking. Heavily.
  2. He got behind the wheel of a Porsche with a passenger in the car.
  3. He drove at speeds believed to be around 100 mph down a rural Pennsylvania road.
  4. He has a history of DUI.

Knowing all this, Roger Ebert made the following comment on Twitter yesterday:

Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive.

Pretty reasonable statement considering Ryan Dunn could’ve – and actually did – kill someone. Except Bam Margera is upset now thanks to the “millions” of Jackass fans/sycophants who made it abundantly clear that shoving a toy car up your anus and stapling your nuts is an excuse to drive like a murderous fuckhole:

• I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of shit roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents
  • About a jackass drunk driving and his is one, fuck you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat fucking mouth!

Look, to Bam Margera and Ryan Dunn’s legitimate friends and family, it has to unbelievably suck to lose someone you care about because he made a epically shitty decision that miraculously didn’t end in innocent bystanders dying. To you, my sincere condolences for your loss. Now, to Bam again, and the disturbing examples of blind celebrity worship who’ve flooded the Internet with crocodile tears because Ryan seemed “so nice” in heavily edited entertainment products or your roommate “so totally partied at Bam’s house one time” or you live in West Chester, etc., go fuck yourselves. Instead of being behind the wheel of a Porsche, if Ryan Dunn had ran down the street randomly firing a gun, which is basically what he did, would you still sit there and go, “But he was so funny!” I don’t care if you’re Blake Lively or the stockboy at Walmart, anytime you decide, drunk or sober, to put innocent people’s lives at risk to make your hot-shit car go “vroom,” some form of Darwinism takes place when you’re removed from the gene pool. On that note, if you came to this site expecting me to actually coddle a “celebrity” who could’ve killed some poor sap coming home from work, or your own family getting back late from vacation, you came to the exact wrong place, and the door’s right over there. (If it’s stuck, try jiggling the handle.)”
— The Superficial (thesuperficial.com)

+1

Toxicology reports are in.

Blood alcohol of 0.196 (yep) and travelling at 132-140 MPH. That’s almost 4 times the Aust legal limit for BAC and close to 250kmh.

What a dumb fuck.

ANyone posting positive comments on this tends me to remind of this.

//youtu.be/d5Lse1VvZ7w