Satfeb12_alleycat

This will be my first race…

That’s great news. You should bring a pen.

In fact, all of you should bring a pen.

I thought these things were ‘rides’ not ‘races’.

Hard to understand the distinction when everyone is trying to be quickest over the line!!!

You can certainly ride if you want…

it’s a definitional tweak to stop morons from suing.

I’m out, citing injury.
Have fun everyone. Don’t get injured and sue anyone.

I always race when I ride.

Will have to leave work early to get down there - i take it the “ride” will kick off more like 5.20 by the time everyone’s registered? Can’t wait.

Yeah that’s right. Shouldn’t be too much later than that.

I don’t care what the actual “results” say, i still won

Was my first, was amazing. Dan and I got pretty lost and i’m 99% sure we came last. But we finished everything and even bought the most horrible looking birthday cards you could ever get!

was awesome minus the busted wrist/not being able to take part… beers still tasted good though!

So for everyone that’s sitting at home sad because they didn’t go, can we get a rundown/results.
And if LP gets on this first, can we get real results from someone else as well? haha

Yep I think DFL was the result… Brain didn’t register that the port melb check point should have been done right alongside the sth melb one.
Instead decided a ride to Richmond inbetween them would be a good idea…

Uh shit my head. Fuckin good time last night!

Yo Rolly, you should post some flicks!

Carlton Draught headache.

Results:
1st Liam (Definitely not Ellepea Liam) (Winner Liam, are you on here?)
2nd Brendan (Basically 1st equal)
3rd Moderator Nik Cee

1st female Anastasia
2nd Sarah the triathlete
3rd Jade the Brit.

Honourable mention goes to Simon who got back super quick and did hit all the checkpoints, but didn’t get the right information.

Anyone else’s face-paint really hard to wash off?

^ you just had to ruin i for me huh?

also, i’m fucking hungover as shit.
i feel disgusting, anyone feel free to perform a mercy killing, that’d be great

pics like this pip?

fish sauce fun

chaz first to taste the pain

there was plenty of this happening post shot (the winner, liam)

iamsimon taking his SECOND shot. all pretend shots were made to go again :slight_smile:

apparently this girl vomited a little further down the road. sorry bout that…

this guy wanted to know what he had to shoot, then he sniffed it, then he shot it but held the fish sauce in his mouth for about 3 seconds before downing it. many lolz for me and coop

the standard post shot procedure

i obviously have more but these were the pic of the bunch. ryan, let me know if you want all of them and i’ll burn them to disc…

It was a good alleycat. and there was that guy filming, has he done anything with the footage?