Saturday Breakfast Ride

htfu

Yeah alright,

Let’s just decide in the morning. See who is there, see what the weather is doing.

For the record: I’ll ride if it is slippery, but not if it is raining. That is a little bit hard, but with a soft center :expressionless:

tomorrow is global gutz fellas

you guys racing?

ah, right. if im awake and sober, maybe… :smiley:

Is at midday fool, plenty of time to recover!

For once I’ll be able to make it along to a Saturday morning ride. Will there be one this Sat? 7am at the Hyde Park war memorial, right?

yep, bottom of martin place, right where it meets george street. me and evan will be there at least, not sure if anyone else will make it :stuck_out_tongue: :roll: :x

Yeah some “others” are taking their knobblies out for some dirt action!

Well that answers the question I was about to ask Jono, see you Saturday :smiley:

Half the family’s decided to start throwing up, so I may not make it after all; don’t wait for me if I’m late…

this saturday, 25th. who’s in? I’m in.
BOM is predicting a fine crisp day. Could be talked into La Perouse…

Alo, thought i’d drop my first post here - might come along tomorrow if nobody minds. What route you thinking from the War Memorial?

‘La Peruse’? The gauntlet has been dropped.

We meet at Martin Place GPO at 7:00am for those not in the know. All welcome.

So I missed Wednesday night (again) due to circumstances out of my control. Looking forward to Saturday morning now.

The long term weather forecast for Saturday looks good. Does anyone want to ride somewhere different for a change?

I can take you over to the dark side of the Harbour Bridge if anyone is in the mood for some climbs and descents?

Or we could ride out to South Head or something?

Sounds good Carlin, I’ll be making my long awaited comeback!!

Yeah. North sounds good, get some of these inner city types out of their comfort zone!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
and the hills sound good too.

See yo there.

easy for you tall skinny mountain goats to say.

Ok, so Ev has nudged me into this Saturday morning business, and I must say it’s a longshot given the Friday night business that has been my religion for a while now…

But, a few questions before I bumble along all unprepared:

• distance?
  • gearing?
  • lycra?

distance: never more than about 30kms.
gearing: i run high 60’s. ev runs high 70’s…
lycra: no thanks. but if you have to, dont expect me to talk to you.

Thanks mate, sounds good. Now we have to wait and see what the beer gods decide.

1. Depends one the aforementioned Friday night.

2. Run what you run.

3. What one wears under one’s shorts is one’s own business.

although i’m still waiting for Duncan to turn up on his road bike, sorry, 21year old Italian road bike, in his Rapha knicks and Molteni jersey!!!

See you muppets there, might even bring a spare this time!

Oh, Stefen, atleast one person is usually feeling the affects of the holy water from a friday night!