Saturday Breakfast Ride

Alright kids!
Tomorrow is meant to be sunny and a top of 29!! Could be a perfect day for a ride to Bondi and around the cliffs to Bronte or whatever. If today is anything to go by it should be a pearler of a day in the emerald city.

so who’s in?

Damn. I can’t make it. I have to be somewhere else in the morning.

Nothings ever gonna happen round here
If we don’t make it happen

Sleep away the day if you want to
But I’ve got something that I’ve gotta do…

Saturday Morning: Fine, mostly sunny, 15-26 degrees
7am Martin Place GPO

I’ve got a long long day ahead of me

I’m there, Rod’s coming. Ev? Anyone else? I’m gonna try and drag my mate the elusive Disco Benny along.

Yeah i’ll be there.

Mate, I didn’t know you cared. I’m riding the DHBC ride this weekend.

And it’s a Del Tongo Colnago jersey.

Duncan in a pseudo-roadie-wanker.

+1.

So I guess we’ll see you on Wilson Street with the saturday slowies then? I guess you can always meet up with us for little cakes afterward, if you deign to lower yourself to our level.

Nope, I’m doing the waterfall ride. But I’m V keen for the cake.

Is that a: ‘See you at the bakery’ then Duncan?

Saturday is all about cake, and being a pseudo … * wanker. So it is all good.

• [insert: Roadie/Courier/Hipster/Bikesnob/Fixiegod]

You forgot pseudo coffee/pastry-snob-wanker.

You know you want the bacon and egg man-pie Duncan. Give in to the urge. Join us.

I’ll be there with the gang in tow. On the LHT and with trailer in-tow. Ruben and Luka need indoctrination into the ways of the manly, hairy-chested breakfast pie*.

• known as quiche in some lesser countries.

See yas there. I think andy is coming too. I will probably be in a terrible condition from tonight’s activities.

Yep-- see you guys for egg pies

Got my new bike from NZ and keen to take it out on Saturday morning if in not pissing down is anyone keen?

This is Marcus by the way or to those that don’t know me the fuck wit with two aero spokes and a beard :?

I’m unable to ride this saturday, I’ve got a thing on til 1pm…

If anyone would be keen for a sunday arvo roll to somewhere I’d probably be up for it.

Marcus: pm me yr phone number, i dont got it.

I’d definitely be up for a sunday afternoon ride as i’m also busy most of saturday.

I think i could squeeze a Sunday ride in as well.

I’ve got my roadie cap on on Saturday, hoping to crack the first 100km ride on my Pina!

Sunday afternoon, sounds tops tho. Jono keep me updated yo.

Will keep all posted re: sunday ride. Andy’s keen and I’m sure it wouldn’t take too much to twist some other arms, particularly if we start talking about pubs. Haven’t been to the lord nelson in a while…

Ok Sunday took the Laurie Dawes for a spin today fucken unreal :smiley: