Sheds?

Just googled shed slab as typically 4inches (100mm thick) so you need 0.6m3 add 20% for errors and you only have 0.72m3 so 2 m3 might mean some significant wastage or a bomb proof slab!

my epic fear of spiders eliminates me from ever owning a shed.

I chortled.

I have a 3 x 6 meter Aussie Made shed with two windows for way way way below cost that will be available at the end of Nov if anyone needs a shed. it will even be painted with cool color scheme. It will on display for Melbourne Music week in Racing Club Lane if you want to check it out.

Realise you were refer to the pooch, but I affectionately refer to my shed as “The Gimp Room” and did such in a conversation with my parents on the weekend. They looked at me with that look of dirty disdain they always give me to which I replied noting that they wouldn’t even understand what I’m talking about. Their retort was that, knowing me, it had to be something kinky

Definitely go with the 3 slab approach. One slab for the shed and two slabs for the friends that help you barrow the concrete from the truck. Cheaper and less mucking about. Even better if you can borrow the extra wheelbarrows.

I’m diggin’ the ELAN fixed conversion. Got any other pics of this? My blue ELAN was stolen years ago.

check here for the fixed setup:
http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/t11390/

its currently in super commuter guise

You built that back up geared? Fucking rad.

rad except i can’t sort the internal cabling out.
but yeah, its pretty fun. gonna drop the smaller ring and run it 1x7.

So I thought I would dredge up a old thread…

Just moved to Rockhampton and set up my mancave down stairs ( first boxes unpacked = missus unhappy)

^ really nice work bench the Adrian.

Well done!!!

some of the SHIT I like - nice tumblr name.

Isn’t the work bench in the bedroom?

since his missus is unhappy, I think that may be his bedroom?

you need to do a post your ride for that corratec:)

Better Pics now in the For sale thread lol

Yes have been banished to the Mancave which is not really a punishment…

Messy bike room. Gotta sort it out very soon.

I am going to get rid of the shed in the backyard if anybody needs one it will be cheap.

I’ll be calling you about this today.