Sheds?

dylan, this a caravan? if so, it’s the freakin pimp dadiest caravans of them all.

Yeah, That’s my caravan. It’s pretty ‘pimp’ i guess. Took a long time to fix, and it’s still not done (hard to fix stuff when you live in it), but it gets love when people visit.

^ show us the outside?

http://www.cyclebucket.com/images/img4128.jpg
that shows the outside, erm, a little bit of it anyway.

+1 on the “one very BIG girl”…

chunky bitches need love too (i’m paraphrasing)

I best not say much on my likings of ‘very BIG girls’ as my slightly-curvier than average girl is a member of this forum, but yo, I dig those curves :smiley:

wtf did this thread just turn into??? :? :smiley:

Anything you want baby…

here’s my garage.

gee up… they’re a website that make garage door posters. pretty sure i’m buying one.

pic of my shed …

and my dog (… so I don’t end up clogging up the stolen bike forum)

what’s his/her name?

what breed is he/her?

my shed is the boot of the car and the living room when my wife is out, I am a sad little man at times.

Shed name? shed

Dog’s name changes daily, just after I beat to keep it pissed off.

Not sure of the breed, I found him at an animal shelter.

His favourite things are cleavage, a bowl of pasta with fresh herbs, left hand reef breaks and obscure bike parts. :o …no wait that’s me. :confused:

Dog likes the postman/delivery guys (they change all the time), and bikes. Here’s a pic of what the last person saw after they referred to him as “she

Nothing wrong with that as long as she’s out often :wink:

Just bought a 3m x 2m wood cedar shed which includes two sky lights and guttering.

Now I need to pour a slab that same size.

Last one I mixed and poured by hand. It took me 26 mixes to do.

have you called a company for concrete quotes yet?? the time effort money equation works in your favour for anything greater than a cubic meter. (according to one of the garden/home improvement shows)

^ what?

do you know how much you need for the new shed?
if you need more than a metre of it, it’s more cost effective to buy it ready-made.

tl;dr

call a concreting company and get them to deliver ready-made concrete, instead of mixing your own.

Yeah I know that…it depends on access the slab site though.

Hmmm if my slab was 3 metres x 2 metres how many cubic metres do you think I should get quoted on??

:wink:

2 at most i’d guess.