So....I've Opened A Bar

We definitely need to do something about the pole directly out the front, which on close inspection can be removed right out of the ground!

Other than that, it’s a near perfect bar. Congrats Dion & Dan!

as soon as i get back to melb i’m coming in

i noticed that as well. definitely needs a wedge down it

no VB… no dacks

[quote="“The_JAMS,post:23,topic:50596”]

i noticed that as well. definitely needs a wedge down it[/QUOTE]

Most of the parking signs in Adelaide are like that, I’ve been thinking about going round with some Liquid Nails and sorting that shit out. They have wedges down there at the moment, but enough wiggling you can pull the poles right out.

I dont think I’ll be using the toilet then if thats what happens!!

I noticed this.

Luckily I enjoy many beers, but damn.

I didnt know the lycra brigade were out training at night. I thought it was only sunday mornings?

Get one of those portable ones, take it in at night…

im keen to check it out , i overheard a girl at work talking about it , and i was like i know that place , she heard about it on some melbourne review website .

+1 fr no Vb but iv manage to acquire a taste for many beers these days and im glad you stock this Peroni Nastro Azzuro :slight_smile:

If you actually wanna win, its an everyday commitment.

Peroni is ok but after a long stint in the UK I am amazed at the beers that are marketed as being ahem premium here. Stella Artois is known as loopy juice and wife beater over there.

Just be glad we don’t have Star here too. All the same shit, 20 brand names for the SOS lager. Sorry boys VB, MB, CD its all same rat piss from the big brick building in Abbotsford. Mountain Goat, now thats a worthy local brew (from another smaller brick building in Richmond).

Don’t hate on the beer with the largest market share in aus!

VB is rotten, just rotten

vb is an acquired taste , the pubs im use to going in if you drink anything else they look at you funny :stuck_out_tongue: growing up in a country town you only had vb or tooheys or carton on tap , so the taste grows on you

Haters gonna hate
Hipsters gonna hate
Bogans gonna drink and LOVE

haha guess that makes me a bogan :stuck_out_tongue:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/00camo00/DSC00603.jpg

Me too

you can’t tell, but that’s one of many vics that day

I enjoy other bogan beers though.
Hahn:

Foz:

just not Carlton. ergh

Ha ha…even Dylan has his limit! I’m surprised you can tell the difference.

Your bogan tastes are a bit out of date: #23 – Locally Produced, Foreign Label Beer & #218 – Mexican Beer

Well done on going own business, hope it makes a motza.

Mildly on a tangent but Carlton Draught is a very under-rated beer, but it MUST be served draught, and pulled frosty, cracklin’ cold. Preferably in the front bar of a country pub* on a stinkin’ hot, dusty day.

Out of a stubby or can it’s something worse than wombat piss.

*one that cares about keepin’ it’s lines crystal cleean.