Special offer: G.S.Facinelli Prototipo Combinazione Cloth/Arm warmer's - FREE !!!!!!

Just reminding you cats that a freshly painted Jim Bundy frameset is ending tonight … includes free arm warmers/ style cloth’s™® !!!

eBay Seller: g.s.facinelli: Sport items on eBay Australia

Forgot to update the thread with this:

Custom arm/leg warmers by ah_blake, on Flickr

blakey, i don’t mean to dis or nothing, but maybe it’s time to hit the gym?

Ummm on second thought, forget it

Maybe just eat some more. Then let sprints and hills do the work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mrs. Spirito asks if you tuck them into you underpants like an accountant?

(she also says your gorgeous … after reassuring and lavishing attention on me first)

BTW … very cool !!

blakey has the eating part well and truly down… its not for want of trying that he cant put weight on. he can climb like a mountain goat thanks to his hyperlight mass, but the only time i’ve seen him sprint is when its a race for coffee/650b parts. :wink:

Ok folks … it’s time to spend your money with me again:

Free pair of G.S. Facinelli prototipo arm warmers/style cloths/bike rags if you win any of my ebay auction items. Details and pics below, and let me know after auction end when you send payment so I’ll include a pair :slight_smile:

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/t13406/

eBay Seller: g.s.facinelli: Sport, Movies items on eBay Australia

Good to see your sellng all the stuff campagnolo/cinelli pista i wanted 2 months ago.

you sound like some of my ex-girlfriends <pokes tongue>

I did ask you what condition you were after, and before I had time to offer you stuff you had already found them :wink: