Spoke Cards + Beer Coasters = Spoke Coaster???

True, see related (whinging) thread.

Burning spoke cards that aren’t spoke cards

is the new hedge burning. aww yeah

I’ve seen a few ‘noble’ ones that weren’t anything to do with alleycats. There were cards made up as fundraisers for the ‘velorock’ bike festival - and there’s a Ned the Dog one as well. He has a posse, or something.

What about the "44 " restaurant markers? :smiley:

just cos i’m new to posting doesn’t mean i’m new to riding…

it does however, mean i have less observant overlords at work nowadays :wink:

i know full well what a spoke card is and who they are “earned” (my house mate goes in alley cats and a few friends are couriers) just the whole obsession with them strikes me as a little odd and just leaves me cold.

maybe it’s the form of not so subtle one upmanship or the desire to peg oneself as more core and having logged more time in the saddle than the nub pootling around on their new off the rack insert unhip complete bike here but whatever the reasoning, i personally find it a bit silly and just as whack as the dudes who make one to celebrate their sunday cafe cat.

to quote ndf " You know what you have achieved" - does it really, really, really matter if people have them for another reason?

and was it really worth the time i spent on this post post when i could have been looking at lolcats?

:lol:

Ha ha. Hooked up.

and was it really worth the time i spent on this post post when i could have been looking at lolcats?

we do it all over here at FIXED

Ha ha.

:lol: :lol:

They are the medals from the battleground that is… the streets! And if I could find a restaurant that had 69 tables… :wink:

I bet there’s plenty of 69’s at this nude restaurant

i have one, that my mum made for me, it’s a laminated pressed flower, aw mum :smiley:

so i shouldn’t put pokemon cards in my spokes? :lol:

You can do what ever you want.

What about those passes you get to the strip joints from the skanks in Brisbane on a Friday Afternoon. A Wheel full of them. Yeah! That’d be Hip!

Done.

like a tattoo. short is the pain but long is the pride. :expressionless:

Speaking of Tats - I’m waiting to see some git with “Fixed 4 Life” or “Pista” tattooed on his calf…

not a bad idea: i need something to cover up my straight edge tatts.

You could get Fixed 4 Pista Life in the shape of an X - that’s hardcore Straight Edge Hipster Hesher right there son!

I love my spoke cards, nothing wrong with a bit of pride.

I can rescan my skid vicious one for you Samuel, but it’s a bit wasted. :confused: