Spotted... Adelaide Version.

saturday round 4.00pm

cyan makino, past me turning right onto gouger st from vic square. i was on my roadie with my GF. think you stopped at cibo

Im from sydney and have never put a helmet on, its just not used up there! ill be coming o tuesday nite, fixed and helmetless is the only way i know to ride!

Okay.

i agree with zoltan ‘okay.’

Spotted last night in Mawson Lakes… Champagne gold Georama frame, with rust red Kashimax Aero Saddle and light blue long grips on risers. Handsome James’ rides gonna look sweet once it’s built up.

Two kids, one was possibly on a white Hillbrick, the other on a Fuji (I think), heading along Rundle street, then down Frome. Pretty sure they were brakeless with no foot retention. Asked for a skid, got a thumbs up. I think the lack of foot retention had something do with it.

I have seen those guys around, i think there is another guy on a silver Fuji who rides with them.

Did the white frame have a orange wheel back and green front? what colour was the possible Fuji…Blue?

Nah, the dude with mismatched wheels is Dan. He usually rides a light, light silver frame with those colour wheels, but he also got that Kookie / Nagasawa frame the other day. He’s got red hair.

Hey guys, just introducing myself! I’m ollie, and ride a ricardo conversion thats been powdercoated white with a tan brooks b17 and matching leather bullhorns. I have a veeery crappy bike lock so i generally dont leave the bike around all that much, but i may have met some of you riding global gutz this year (awesome fun). Sadly it looks like i’ll never make it to a tuesday night ride due to other commitments, but id love to get out and have a kick around on other nights!

I met those 3-4 other fuji riders the other day at little black bike. I think the white bike is an old Hillbrick. they all ride brakeless with plastic bmx pedals and while theyre really nice guys, i think some of them are still pushing track ratios, so im not sure how long they’ll last.

Yeah, I haven’t met anyone of them but I’ve heard of them I think they’re regulars at North Adelaide Cycles. They’ve been invited to quite a few Tuesday Night Rides, but to no avail.

Alos Ollie, we occasionally do weekend rides, so if I know far enough ahead in advance, I’ll post it on here.

Black frame with risers, dude was wearing a black skate helmet with stickers on it. Heading down Port Road, on the corner of West Terrace. We yelled “do a skid” but he was trying to not get run over by cars.

SPOTTED

one zoltan in the city

When?

I’m not on my bike today.

Spotted this afternoon Dougie Fresh stealing my front tube to replace his rear tube behind work today.

Blood bike couriers!

Lucky I know where he lives.

do you know a real life messenger??!?!

yesterday i saw a hipster riding down wright st in some brand new tight jeans and white vans and wayfarers on a green bike with chopped flatz and white grips that looked brand new also. it was one of the most spiritual moments of my life seeing someone that looked like they just purchased a whole brand new lifestyle, a truly amazing sight to behold. long sleeves so i couldnt see if there were tatts, it would have rounded everything out nicely though.

I actually know a few. Dougie, Zeke, Riley, Dan. And ex-couriers too… Simon, Adam, “Kouriah” Dan, Moustache Dan.

I think I just got like, you know, 8 scene points.

first name basis!!! have you tapped cone pieces with all of them?!

I don’t that crap.

And yeah, I only know most of them from doing alley cats.

You don’t exchange last names at things like that.