Spotted... Adelaide Version.

you should get onto the chronic bionic zoltan.

spotted last night the 2 asian kids in the city. i requested a skid - they did not provide and were not amused.

Nah, too old.

And looks like you spotted the Fuji gang (because of their bikes, not their race). No brakes, flat plastic pedals.

LOL. I thought someone was about to start a race war but it turned out to be just a lame foot retention war.

Clipless for the win.

Oh they can skid! got some footage from last night.

they don’t have the best English so it could have been that they just didn’t understand.

theres a bit of that going around the fixed wheel scenez!

What skidding or not understanding?

zoltan :frowning:

outside the central market today. bad luck about the ride home hombre :expressionless:

Some dude on a white frame, contrasting colour forks (blue? black? chrome?) and a red chain (I think) heading down port road towards Thebarton. He waved, but I was too busy going up hill and not getting sideswiped by cars to wave back. Looked like he coasted, but it could’ve been fixed.

And the older guy on Specialized “Las Vegas” edition Langster I chatted to at the lights near the Entertainment Centre. Riding fixed is easier than singlespeed!

I’ve been seeing a couple of bikes locked up out the front of the GHD building on Victoria Square, one is the Hillbrick frame that was for sale in North Adelaide Cycles not long ago and both have Deep Vs and spoke cards I think

That’s Team Fuji.

?

they dont do skids when requested… watch out!

Some international exchange students. I think they’re from Hong Kong. A few of them ride Fuji bikes (except of course the one with Hillbrick).

Rode with them last night. Nice enough kids. Horrible sounding bikes.

Older bloke on a brand new yellow specialized doing the fathers day classic. sorry i didn’t get to say hi but big ups to you for doing the 42k ride up and around the hills. I was only brave enough to do the 12k. I hope you finished and raised plenty of cash.

we saw him too

and there were a couple of fixters riding along glen osmond rd at one point, a guy and a chick

the guy was massive, i assume that was you

yeah, the big guy was riding a yellow Hillman track frame.

That NYC Langster was brilliant. Didn’t look like it had much room for anything bigger that 25s on the rear though.

Yep that was my me and my wife. I probably should have maned up and done the 42k. Always next year.
Some nice bikes all round. what where you guys riding?

geared crabon fibre roadiez, you wouldnt have noticed :smiley:

yeah thats like saying “i was the guy in the helmet” :slight_smile: