Spotted... Adelaide Version.

Saw few bewteen 3 and 6.30 yesterday as I was enjoying some beers out the front of the Exeter…

Christian on his blue Makino with Liam (I think that’s his name, the courier dude) on the white Allegro and some other guy I’ve never seen heading east. I yelled do a skid, but I was too late.

A guy and girl (they seemed older) in full lycra riding the brand new Masi’s that they’ve got in Stupid Elliots. The dude was on the grey one with drops and white grips, she was on the blue and grey with the flat bar. heading West. Shit loads of ‘fixie’ stuff in Stupid Elliotts window now. Kinda funny.

Some hipster looking dude wearing short lemon yellow shorts with a conversion with flats and no clips out the front of Dangerfield.

I honestly feel like “hipster” is a ridiculous word which should not be tainting Adelaide.
I don’t think we need that Melbourne superiority complex here.

I usually just read our Adelaide forum but, hi guys.

what brand were the shorts and what shade of lemon?

Not sure.

Was it you?

yes i was wearing an iron maiden tshirt

Nah, wasn’t you then.

Number of the Beast is a great record though.

Said like a true hipster :wink:

Oh yeah, saw Doug-e-fresh riding along either Flinders or Angas street last night. I did the skid that was requested, but he reckons he didn’t see it.

And a bunch of hipsters getting lost on the Linear Park trail near Henley Beach and on the back streets on the way to Wheaty last night.

SPOTTED on sunday a peleton of fixters with check shirts and ray banz and strange handlebars going past the ed and looking in the gate but not coming in

Might have been the same peloton of about 7 fixters sprinting east down wakefield road, passed where we play polo. At about 1:45, I was just setting up but yelled out, requested skids. Just got blank looks. Seems as though they were on a mission.

You should have stopped for a game.

to cure their lonely condition

T’was us (me, Handsome James, Huge, Sam C, Moustache Dan and Doug-E-Fresh) heading towards Kensington road on our way to Waterfall Gully. I didn’t hear any skid requests. Wish I did hear it though, I would’ve happily obliged.

We were going to go in, but we went to bottle shop instead and drank in the park. Less douche bags. Probably more families though.

Strange bars though…? It was all risers except for my drops.

You should’ve come out for a ride on Sunday.

i did go for a ride to the ed, then rode home absolutely shitfaced with no brakes or foot retention

So I’m assuming it wasn’t you riding Liam’s Allegro in Mitcham?

nah i was riding alex’s bike

You still need those pedals?

Also, I’m not sure where the 42t chain ring is. I’ll have another look tonight.

hi zolt-ham

i ended up ordering a sweet MKS arrangement that will prob arrive this week, and i actually had a 42t in 130 in my parts storage area so its prob a waste of time doing the transaction at this point

ill still buy you a beer though because you amaze me

I am pretty amazing.

This weather is fairly amazing and I am kind of wishing I didn’t ride in today! :-o

My girl is home sick today and she just told me our street is flooded… :-o

And the house is leaking. :expressionless: