spotted

i figure we may as well have our own spotted thread in the perth section. might help people get to know each other or whatever.

saw some bloke on a dark red/gold masi yesterday on fitzgerald st. while fixing my busted toe-strap.

Specialized at the Tom Green gig at UWA - anyone on here?

i see a chrome bianchi pista all all the time around the city, i think the dude used to ride a moser roadie? pretty sure he’s a courier.

i also see a nice purple vivalo i think?? around the city heaps.

and a yellow track, purple deep v…?

have also seen the chrome pista a few times jasey.
stopped outside stores most of the time.

also saw a winner with long hair and a hat trying to get his foot in his straps the other day near domino’s in NB. silver/raw bike maybe?

i work in the city the bianchi pista is a single seend and yep its a couriers

and the purple vivalo is also a young couriers by the name of scott, lead singer of black out

saw a dude with longish black hair on a red fix with drops going up Fitzgerald st yesterday… i think… krepyonite dlock in back pocket… i was walking home from north perth shops

i also see a baby blue madison in the city a fair bit

and just yesterday, a bloke riding a black madison or maybe bowry up north in the burbs…dianella…grand prom. This was at about 5.30ish

lol
yeh i see that black madison, blue madison, bianchi and vivalo all the time

i got a matt black volume cutter v2 with celeste rear b43
say hi if you see me :slight_smile:

hrmm think i may have seen the cutter around the north perth region,

any body here one any of those young kids at hyde park on easter monday, there were alot of you around, i shouted skid to a few of em, only to get heckled by my friends…

true
yeh i was probs riding to/from my friends house

what are you riding gink?

one white one black, riding up fitzgerald at 9.26 tonight, no helmets

johnbos, did you buy that cutter off a kid called brendan ?

yar
brennan
but i changed quite a few bits
haha

u know him?

:-o Saw a baby blue fixie through Haig Park in East Perth Yesterday evening…Baby Blue frame with tan leather straps on the handles…he was riding with a mate on a mountain bike yesterday… if your here Kudo’s dude…

Bloke on a silver charge belts down the psp from bayswater towards the city in the mornings … but my favourite is a lovely looking fluro yellow that goes around burswood/south perth around 7am.

Either of those anyone here?

dont really know him, just met him a couple times. that frame has had a bit of a beating ey.

I’ll be taking my jones(man) out tomorrow morning. My wet weather roadie is making a nasty noise around the BB.

i saw nice really nice purple vivalo somewhere around hay st. anyone on here

I’ve seen a bloke on a chrome pista with risers and grey helmet on Loftus Street pretty much every time I’m over that way which isn’t often. I think I’ve seen him like 4 times in total. Must be a courier or live around there or something.

spotted a white and pink frame today, rolling on all white b43s or similar. had colnago decals? heading into freo from the old traffic bridge.

i saw that purple vivalo outside the rosie a few days back with a bmx style track bike.
also a dude riding a chrome bianchi pista with flat bars/red grips in vic park. it had no cages and he was wearing thongs. stupid.