spotted

Saw a Black painted Fixie, one black and one white Deep V 700c with a fixie ‘hat’. In claremont station at 8pm this morning, got on the train to fremantle way, anyone hear ?

I only venture into the central city and N.o.R fairly infrequently… but I occasionally see what looks to be a fairly simple black conversion when commuting along the freeway bike path from Cranford Ave downto Roe H’way. Looks to be a pretty lean guy… Both of us usually travelling in different directions too fast to acknowledge each other until it’s too late.

I’m usually on my no-frills, original rusty white Ricardo conversion… with full chromoplastic guards.
Fashion be fooked :wink:

Outside Spring in Subi today, spotted a clean white bike w/ Sugino Messengers, dildo bars, no grips, NO BRAKES and FLAT PEDALS (no straps)!!

Was very relieved as I was leaving, the dude rocked up and started fitting a front brake and cross lever.

That was me. Just finished the build but I bought the wrong size lever for the dildo bars. I rode to work this morning brakeless, but someone dropped off my new lever during the day.

edit: oh my straps are in the mail too

Ahah, a lurker is revealed!
Glad to hear you’re getting some straps. What type? Bogears or something along those lines?

Yeah bogears. I’m finding that riding without retention on the big bmx pedals isn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be though.

i learnt to skid without straps. pretty dumb in retrospect haha.
saw a kid on fitzgerald st the other day on a black frame/white & orange b43’s carrying an orange wheel while riding.

double post
delete please!

Jenno again, this time spotted at Ristretto sipping on a Sumatran. Just as well this thread isn’t called missed connections, seeing as we met.

Dia-Compe double shot was fitted (now we can all get some sleep), still waiting on the straps.

blue mancini? talking to a bloke on a mtb/hybrid, corner of hay and william at about 5.10. Then a bloke on a chrome bianci pista with risers came and joined the chat for a bit

has anyone seen the black madison with yellow deep Vs around Subi?

Yeah I’ve seen it around, not sure who own it. Looks niiice.

i saw a bunch of fixed/single speeds today.
black frame with white wheels in leederville behind the bottle shop
green masi setup for SS in subi near jus burgers
blue frame/wheels riding near wagamama in subi.

more i cant really rememember. was shocked actually

Todd Marsh ?

white ‘reminton’ with purple rear on hay st today

who are you?
haha

Saw two in subaico, one going down Rokeby Rd - Near got hit, car pulled out on him (Blue bike, white rims with lights) ?

Also Rokeby going up, on the red frame. Met at lights, going to gym ?

Anyone here aloa!

spotted chrome bianchi pista with risers, must be a courier cos he had a big big mess bag

If it was a dude that yelled “what the fuck are you doing?” then that was me.

Rokerby road is renowned for cars pulling out on you in that position. Countless times.
Yeah i was going down too, but i thought i might as well wait while the cops turned away.
Where were you riding too ?