spotted

I was just on my way home from uni to Mt Hawthorn.

Nice, yeah was just going up the hill then and a guy pulled out in front of me wanting to reverse.

When I got hit at the round about at the bottom of hampton on Friday road I shouted “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING” as well haha. It seems to be the standard catch phrase, I’ve shouted it a few times at taxi drivers who constantly run stop signs

Saw a couple locked outside capitol tonight. One had a white frame and green pedals or something and I didn’t really get a good look at the other one.

Leaving your bike outside of capitol is pretty much asking for someone to kick in your wheels

Pretty much what I thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

spotted Felt Curbside at Spring in Subiaco

Saw a black and white fixie riding through subi

2 fixies in cars outside new norcia ?? Is their something happening

Another fixie wow subi is full o them this time Asian guy with sag bag locked up with Bo straps

norcia haha no metrosexual attire. how good is that.

i saw a white remington(?) track frame, purple rear b43 and black front riding on newcastle. guy had earphones on but i yelled at him anyway. nice looking bike

^^ yeh i see that goin on the reminton(sp?) a few times too.

This morning saw an all white frame with blackrear aerospoke, blue helmet, looked like a baseball helmet, had a short brim. crossing fitzgerald at about 7.21

Black frame and a white Deep rear wheel ?
Young kid ?

not really, he’s always in business attire

9:15 am on St Georges Terrace. Green and gold masi, with just the frame locked.

guy with a beard carry a track frame on angove. sweet beard buddy.
and some other ₪₪₪₪ riding with ‘skinny jeans’ somewhere closer to the city. nice try buddy. you dont fool me for a second, i know those jeans are really spandex.

caibs was me, was walking the frame to quantum to get it looked at by aldo after the guys at elite fucked me around a little, which i dont like saying coz i like that shop.

and yes my beard is awesome

see an asian dude in the city with an all white conversion all the time, nicest conversion ive seen in perth yet… by far

White IRO in the city. It was weird cause my friend and I were just talking about IRO’s last night. He said get one, you’ll be the only one in Perth. Then I rock up to work this morning and the first bike parked in the rack is a white IRO! So much for being rare…

To the owner, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the IRO.

gink what sorta frame is that mate? and whats the issue with it? all i saw was the stainless/raw track dropouts which made me happy.
aldo does mad work. a little pricey but you get what you pay for, and he’s a nice guy too.

the problem turned out to be a non event just needed some diffrent size gear, funny dude and can talk your ear off but yes pricey

its a mclachlan track frame from nsw its pretty pretty