Spring #campout #coffeeoutside #trendingcontent

I think I’m in for this, except almost nobody knows me, so hi I’m Joe. I’m happy to come along to make up numbers, have all own gear etc.
But I’m pretty sure I’ll be all good for overnight no problems. Weather looks possibly damp.

Aaaand out, due to several reasons. Soz

How far is this, and how long do you think it would take? I’d love to do this but would most definitely need a tour guide.

I am, predictably, out for this.

It is ~24kms, 600m of climbing and just on 2hrs of riding from the Toowong carpark to the Scrub Rd Shelter.

I’m in!

Nah I’m out.

I’m out to… Probs going in for surgery next week

I currently have a conflicting engagement Nicole has double booked me for and it involves beers, so I’m 50:50 at the moment.

I’m out spent the last to days sick cant imaging riding a bike any time soon

It’s all downhill from 27…

I really wanna make it, probably up and down in the arvo but. Depends on a) bike (and getting the brakes proper sorted), b)
Lady c) general fitness (let’s be honest, it’s been shithoise lately)

got my sleeping bag sorted, got a tarp, grab a ground sheet saturday and i’m golden

I know you. You on the surly I presume?

Yeah I’m also Tarp’n it Scoot.

So for those going for overnighter or just the ride. Meeting at 2:30pm at BCC Toowong Bus depot/ roundabout. Anyone who is rolling from the other side of the river, we can meet at Gear at 2pm and cruise to the Toowong meet up…

Yeah for sure. Got tyres all sorted so it’s good to go.

Cooked since 88

Confirmed I am definately out.

Have just been told I have to judge National Titles for Home Brew next weekend, so gotta keep in good with the family this weekend.

Good times, thanxx everyone for coming!

: ^ )

Thanks guys - I had a nana nap after I got home this morning.

Loads of fun. Was buckled last night but it was well worth it. Smashed two bahn mi rolls and a bucket of coffee when I got home this morning. Keen to get another trip happening, hopefully some more crew will be keen to roll next time as well.