sweet cafes and restaurants of Brisbane

#foadoeshollaway lets have a pizza night… Wed 14th October sound OK?

Obvs not

I’m keen Scoot. Fuggin good pizza there.

Took Jesse to Hakataya Ramen last night in the city. Anyone who like Ramen should go there. Best Ramen in Brisbane I reckon. You get to sit at the bar watch em make it & free extra noodles.

Got to check the schedule, what time you thinking for whips/skids?

IndiMex at Stones Corner for an excellent Bombay Benny. Eggs benedict over chicken tikka on a bagel.
Coffee at Black Star is superb.

I just read Depo has closed down :frowning:
What a shame…it was lovely.

Bleachers in West End has opened recently.

Burgers & booze. Get some.

Time for me to hit up a couple of these places, family free from Thursday night through to Sunday Arvo, have bike, will graze and booze.

Dude my Miss’s works at a cafe called Box’d next to the Chardons Cr Hotel at Annerley… food is bad ass hey, legit good gear if your over that way.

Bench on Boundary does good coffee. tucked in behind Rumpus Room/Brisbane Brewing.

second person to say this!

Third’d. Infact, my miss’s, who legit actually knows her shit when it comes to coffee, repeatedly commented on how good it was. If your a soy person (I’m not but if you are) its particularly good. I’m going into the snobbery of it but.

Obviously you only drink and eat at the most highbrow establishments now. Is there a waterfront KFC in Teneriffe that I don’t know about?

So much Zing!!!

Zingaling!

My Mistress Cafe at clayfield is really nice. Drove past St Margarets by accident finding it. Ah the memories.

Had brekky at Billykarts at West End last saturday morning.
Food and coffee were both excellent.
It’s a little thing, but in the QLD heat and humidity, the whole place is shaded from the morning sun.
Winter maybe a little chilly (by whimpy QLD standards).

Hop, Scotch & Bean on Petrie Tce

Great coffee. Awesome burgers (both vego and meat) and they serve a nice beer. Inexpensive too.

Driven past it heaps, never stopped in. Scout Cafe just up the road from there is also good.

Who wants pizza this week?

What night? Wednesday night?