Sydney Bike Polo - Playing Times and General Discussion

in two weeks sunday the 19th is my lumberjack themed birthday party if anyone wants to come down before/after polo down at O’dea reserve camperdown, there will be awesome dress ups and I’m making a pinata and might hold a (fake) axe throwing comp. lemme know if you want more info.

good to see some new people down at polo tonight! glad the rain held off :slight_smile:

Yeah polo was really good last night… bit hot on the court (or maybe that was just because Mitch was there!)

Maybe we should start and finish polo earlier that weekend so we can all come to Camperdown?

I don’t think you’re taking polo seriously enough :slight_smile:

its up to you guys and the weather, I’ve put my party down as 1pm + and I imagine will just hang out in the park until it gets late/dark whatever. Polo mallets could maybe be substituted in for lumberjack axes? haha. There is a bbq there as well.

Polo is on today from 2.30pm at Alexandria Park

hey guys…any chance to swat thursdays to tuesdays??? would be good if i wanna play before january

We should be able to do Tuesday 21st but it’s too late to switch this coming week without losing numbers. Will confirm next week.

Also need to know who will be around between xmas and new year. I think we should cancel lights for 30 december but try to play late afternoon/early evening on that day or any other afternoon.

Rest of December, Christmas and New Year Playing Times

All games are at Alexandria Park
Thursday 16th December 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Sunday 19th December from 3.00pm (so we can go to Kelsey’s Party between 1.00pm and 3.00pm)
Tuesday 21st December 7.30pm – 9.30pm (so Julien can play before Christmas)
No polo on Thursday 23rd December
No polo on Sunday 26th December
Thursday 30th December - Polo and BBQ from 3pm to 7pm - we will not be booking lights
Sunday 2nd January 2011 from 2.30pm
Thursday 6th January 2011 7.30pm to 9.30pm

I am not working from 23rd December until 10 January 2011 and will be in Sydney most of the time. If anyone is keen for an extra hit around during this time, let me know.

yeyyyyy dec 21st is my actual birthday. will try to come down after dinner :smiley:

no polo on 26??? hey guys are you taking polo enough seriously??? that s my only sunday off…

but the bike shops might have boxing day sales!! :stuck_out_tongue: haha

i might be keen for boxing day games. virginia i think is away though. might be hard to gather players but we can talk about it next session to see about interest.

Someone else can organise Boxing Day… I am away until 28 December

i ll give your phone number to the boss to arrange a meeting… sure he will love if you come to work

its a public holiday, its worth the money. and mon and tues are substitute holidays so I get them off paid too :slight_smile:

party in leichhardt next saturday night guys

POLO IS CANCELLED TONGHT
due to shit weather once again!
See everyone on Sunday

Julien - I can’t make your party as I am seeing the Descendents

POLO IS ON TODAY FROM 3pm

Usual location, Alexandria Park, Alexandria.

We are also playing THIS TUESDAY AS WELL.

i m glad you met nick

viva tuesday

Reminder: Polo is on tonight (Tuesday) this week

at Alexandria Park… last night time polo for the year so make sure you come down…

We will be having afternoon polo on Thursday 30 December from 3pm. If you aren’t lucky enough to be on holidays, start planning your excuses for a sick day now!