Sydney CX

You know I glove you Jono.

Canned due to rain.

I though cx was all about loving the mud?

Fo’ real?

At least for the Sydney Park round, it would’ve meant destroying the grounds = costly repair bill for ‘The Department’ who organised that round.

At least I’ll be healed and hopefully trim enough enough again to bust out my skinsuit at the Supercross!

That can’t be right. This is CX we’re talking about.

Both days officially cancelled, boo.

I bet whoever tweeted this feels foolish now

Sydney cyclocross, on rain hail or shine… Actually, just shine.

…is it true that both are cancelled?

Forget what I just posted, couldnt quite believe it and now read the whole thing.

thanks to mother natures downpour both days carry the risk of serious penalties if they go ahead. either never being allowed back again or a 5 figure rehabilitation bill…

its obviously a big call, but as a fellow organiser i understand and support their reasoning. it was not without a lot of consideration that the call was made. plenty of people have flights, accom and training all sorted.

rumour has it that there might be a social cx ride from manly with beers after instead.

MWCC subaru active cx at terrey hills tomorrow. Online rego closes at 5 today. Who’s in?

I’ll probably, take a look.

Who’s up for Rapha cx? I’m gonna do the costume race on my omnomnom…

Not racing but will bring my megaphone. I will, well and truly be insulting you at any given oppotunity.

Ill be there, think I signed up for elite, so will be bringing up the back of the pack / getting lapped. Then beers

I’ll be standing with Lorday with a crazy big cowbell spraying people with beer and tempting you with possibly fake money hand ups.

I’ll keep you company at the back!

Shit that was hard, I buried myself.
Heart Rate avg 175bpm, max 188bpm.
then my mechanical on last lap giving me a DNF and stopping me from claiming the DFL i’d worked so hard for.