Sydney CX

That was fucked. I was hungover and died many horrible deaths much to everyone’s entertainment.

That was indeed awful but a fun/tough course. Rad day overall apart from my 3/4 sleeve tanline…

I was on top of my sunscreen game so no burn. Thanks for the rad photos to dan man!

Quick roundup of CX dates so far this year:

First Manly Warringah “Subaru Active CX” series at Terry Hills: 23rd may, unsure of dates after that, will update!

Western Sydney MTB Club are running 3 races at the International Regatta Centre: 24th may, Monday 8th of June (Queens Birthday Long Weekend) and 19th July, with talks of a possible 4th race at a different venue to be announced (16th august).

Newcastle CX: All races at adamstown velo, 12 April (already happened, oop!), 17th May, 14th June.

Rapha?? I’m sure that’ll happen some time!

Any more? Feel free to post :slight_smile:

Can’t edit, blergh. Here are links to relevant facebooks.

MWCC

WSMTB

Cyclocross Newcastle

the SYDNEY CX Double header is in 2 weeks

Terrey Hills on Saturday 23rd by MWCC
and Sydney International Regatta Centre Sunday 24th by WSMTB

I will be heading both I believe

A friend of mine just registered for the Manly one. He’s a Filipino guy on a purple All City SSCX. Heckle him. Just a bit. It’s his first race.

Be nice to me!

Yup will be there too! Newcastle CX is on May 17th.

MAN I totally saw him but forgot about this post!! Guy was so on trend tho.

Just posting the next upcoming Canberra races for those sydneysiders wanting to do the trip. Double bill on a weekend, these will be the last ones for the year I believe:

cross de capital cyclocross

Will be a banger set of races.

NCXS brings all the boys and girls to the yard!