Sydney People/Bikes

Swear i just saw this bike chained to a pole in gymea, true?

Been around for a while between shooting of to London for work . My bike has gone through a few transformations so far & here is the latest . I occasionally make it to Wed & Sat Morning rides but not often due to work . Solo rides to Bondi & around Centennial Pk often but I hope to get into more group rides when time allows

My current Dolan Precorsa

Me

I’m also building a sweet Jim Bundy with some nice bits quite slowly … very therapeutic !

dudes

i m arriving in sydney on the 24th feb…

here is my ride:

would love to join for a ride, polo contest or just beers…
i m still looking for a room for me and my gf (also on a bike!!)

can’t wait to be there, it s fucking 2 degrees here in paris today

julien

We have riding and polo and beer. You will be welcome.

User etomato also had a room advertised in a big house.

thats gone now apparently…

true. im staying around there at the moment.

are you riding fixed in gymea too caffinated?

Yeah i ride fixed, i’m currently in kirrawee, i always spot a single/fixed from a mile away in these parts, only got a glimpse of your’s while driving past, but knew i’d only seen a picture of it days ago!

ah hobbitville (aka the shire)… so many memories.

last time i was in cronulla i kept expecting to see a couple of riser barred tarck frames locked up somewhere along the mall. ive seen enough for sale ads from the northern beaches so in true style (6mths late to the party) it must be due there.

bombing the grace bros side westfield miranda parking lot from top to bottom late in the evening would be fun (it was grrrrreat on a skateboard).

I havnt made it to sydney for a ride, but still keen to try.
The name is Clint, i look like this

I ride this

and this

and i trick this

Well if we ever see you not riding the streets of sydney, we’ll say hi?!?! I don’t understand.

I think he means he’s near sydney, maybe. So he might get here for a ride or something something.

Hi Clint. I like yr Gefsco.

trick vid indicates wollongong… that’s a stone’s throw for a wednesday night ride

That makes more sense. Hi, Clint :slight_smile:

Yeah im in Shellharbour, about 25 minutes South of Wollongong, so its a bit of a drive just for a Wednesday nite. Trying to organise with mates to get up and ride a whole day around the streets and of course get to a Weds nite ride.
Nice to meet you all.

That’d be well worth it. You could park near my house which is nearby and ride in, or you could park just outside the cricketers as there is usually parking free on a wednesday.

Whats the address of the meet up place, cheers for the park. Ill try get up next week if im not working. Is there a train station nearby?

Central station.
With a short ride up Fovaux st to the Cricketers snigger

With a short ride up Fovaux st to the Cricketers snigger

Thats cruel. Funny, but cruel. Love it.

My fave street. although i have to say i enjoy going down rather then struggling up.

actually i think old south head road is the funnest going down, brakeless. its pretty shit coming back up though.