Tdf 18

If Froominator wasn’t so boring to watch I might not care as much

One report said that Froome started the crach. Is there no end to that man’s evil ways?

Last nights stage was actually quite good with the drama in the last 10kms.

Claim to fame: Bought meat from Michael Matthews father yesterday. His Dad mentioned that he was gunning for the win last night. I think he came in 7th place in the final sprint, not bad.

seriously struggling with sensations this tour. Not sure I believe in miracles anymore.

Yeah. Maybe it’ll get better later? I dunno. I hope so.

You use sensations a lot dont you

Is there anyone in this town you don’t know?

what u talking about H

Hi Hmc!

hello!

get a room you two

My guilty pleasure has been to listen to Lance’s WEDU podcasts- pretty funny. Love how annoying Lance is about everything. You can tell he hates Froome

lance was a bully and a sociopath but bloke could ride a bike!

That’s the exact feel you get listening to his podcast lol!

Looking forward to Stage 6. They go over Mur de Bretange once at 20 k to go then come back to finish there. This is the short steep climb where Cadel edged out Bertie for an early stage win in 2011. I’m pretty sure that Richie is going to be targeting this one.

Listened to the Cycling Tips podcast they did after the Giro. They had an interview with Floyd about the ‘doing a Landis’ thing. Pretty cool, he actually seems like a down to earth guy. Had never listened to much of Floyd before. Sounds like the US system pinged everyone BUT Lance to begin with, like Lance was too big, scary and/or vital to fail.

I’m impressed with the number of beards out there… especially since yung gavirria is throwing aero-caution to the wind with his south american shadow.

also - can anyone confirm that Cav is actually making it to the finish each stage or does he just get start money and then slink off under the barriers with 3km to go? renshaw keeps looking for him like a lost dog in the final 500m…

Fernando Gaviria. #capsnotfuckinghats

“I could’ve beaten that bastard” - Caleb Ewan sitting at home probably