Team Sky now to wear Rapha

who cares what assos do or don’t do?

thread is for rapha hate only

I have a Rapha rain jacket and i hate rapha.

I got one of those too… $144 fucking score!

Pfft, Sky just coat-tailling on Rapha Condor Sharp.

ftfy

you guys are mixing up campagnolo and rapha.

rapha never talks about passion.

they talk about gravel 99% of the time.

Sorry you’re right not ‘passion’, they talk about ‘soul’. potatopotatomeatpiemotherfucker

Hate away, but they ‘sell the dream’ better than most.

I don’t hate rapha, I’m just a tight arse who is yet to shell out for some of their gear! it’s probably awesome.

I like Rapha. Their stuff works, looks good. They sponsored Dirtydeeds remember…

Totes. And thats why its such a hit with the Gen X.

Don’t lump all us gen-x’s in there: some of us see through marketing bullshit.

Also, was noted somewhere else that production of sky kit will be moving from italy to china, and somehow increasing in price…

Some of us aren’t Gen X. We still want to live the dream though !

Can’t wait til TDU rolls round and Adelaide is covered in Rapha.

I don’t hate Rapha, I think they’ve done extremely well an they what the fuck they’re doing with marketing.

I think my attitude could best be described as “extreme indifference”.

I liken Rapha to many of the “microbreweries” that have been popping up of late, run by marketing whizkids rather than brewers. The ones run by marketing gurus have high margins to cover the cost of their “projects” and branding. The ones run by brewers have high margins to cover the cost of premium ingredients.

Some of my mates moved from MTB to road cycling. What was their first purchase after a bike? Full Rapha kit.

What’s funny about the consumer that buys Rapha is they are 99% white males, aged between 30-45. Just sayin

how will they survive without the aero 3/4 sleeves and magic stitching??

I said who’s gonna tell the youth about the drugs
About the drugs, mugs, bugs, and the police thugs