tell me quickly now...

No one has said it yet, so FREAKIN BAR SPINZ man why else??? :stuck_out_tongue:

brakes dont match my ironic snowflake jumper and moustache

^^^ Wow, that video works with so many topics…

because i have an insecurity complex which i try to cover up with Wayfarer sunglasses and riding without a brake to try and look cool eventhough i have severe back problems already.

To hear the sound of one shoe slapping.
(down hill on the rear tyre)

I really have no idea.

It looks cool, two of my bikes aren’t drilled, and it’s like riding a skateboard, but you know, different.

because i see no point in riding a fixed gear with a brake. i understand a front break keeps the fuzz away and might help down hills, but really if you tell people you ride fixed, ride it with ballzez

mr p.m, i have this problem where every word you type is pronounced in my head like dr steve brule…

the buzz you get from riding brakeless is awesome and all but 9 days out of 10 i’d rather be able to go faster, with more control, in more varied conditions, so i prefer a brake on my everyday bikes.

i think there’s something seriously scary and fucked up about leaving your decisions up to whatever shiny rims or undrilled frame you happened to pick up ebay.

i understand that completely but as HMC mentioned earlier, when you start with no brake and learn to control the bike as your skills improve, there is really no reason to introduce a brake.
when i get on the roady i feel scared because i’m so used to braking/slowing down with my feet and not reaching for the hoods.

for your fixie!

no brakes gives you that rush. cant get enough of that feeling of cutting through the city. gotta be on point all the time or you pay the price. i love that

i just cant be f*#ked to put them on? and it’s way more fun controlling your speed with your legs without the safety of brakes

I would rather have no brake then a badly set up brake on a bike that isn’t designed to have one.

Because its a track bike and track bikes don’t have brakes.

Because slip on shoes aren’t meant to have laces…

Same works the other way. Laced shoes aren’t meant to be worn without them.

because it’s fun… (and seriously whats the point if it’s not)

oh yeah, i guess the other thing that makes it so good is the fact that your learning something, learning the parameters of yourself and your bike.
i associate the feelings i get from riding fixed are the same as when i go skateboarding… it’s all about the feelings man…

No holes to put the brakes through. Had to learn how to brake on the mean streets, with my two feets.

My bike handling skills are better for no breaks
I am fitter
I am more aware of other road users … because i have to be.

well now you only commute via car i guess it is… especially out reso way :wink:

hahahahah BUSSSTTEEDDDDDD.

Brendan turns increasingly Euro PRO.