The B.I.G High Rollers Poker-Cat

Following the recent success of Simon & Kaspar’s JUNGLECAT, the B.I.G guys have decided to put together a little Alleycat for everyone…

The B.I.G High Roller Poker-Cat is a combination of your traditional Checkpoint Race with a side of Poker thrown in!

That way if you ain’t the fastest or are the drunkest, or stuck riding a trick ratio, you are still gonna have a chance at walking away with a prize - and believe me, they will be… decent, we’re talking a LEADER Track Frame, Big $$ Vouchers + a host of other swag!

This race is friendly to all bikes and styles of riders of all abilities!

Bring your mates, bring your lady - there will be ladies prizes too. WE DON’T KNOW EVERYONE WHO RIDES A BIKE IN PERTH SO PLEASE INVITE ALL YOUR BIKE ORIENTATED FRIENDS YEAH?

It’s gonna be an arvo Race - haven’t had a race in daylight in ages and come end of september it should be nice and warm for it.

The deets:
Date - Sat Sep 24
Time - 1pm Rego, 2pm Race
Meet Point - Banks Reserve, East Perth - Just off Joel Tce
Cost - $10 for Blokes, $5 for Ladies

Sponsor List Includes (in no particular order):

Liberty Bikes Morley Facebook
HUB (Marty’s Label)
GEAR Brisbane www.gearbrisbane.com
BO Gear www.bogear.com.au
Grand Scheme www.grandscheme.com.au
Saint Cloud www.saintcloud.com.au
Bike Jam Bike Jam
Dismantle www.dismantle.org.au
Fyxation www.fyxation.com
Knog www.knog.com.au
Skin Grows Back www.skingrowsback.com
Creux Velowear www.creuxcycling.com
Bike Thrones www.bikethrones.com
TBE Belmont www.tbe.com.au

If you are from a Local Bike Store or Shop and would like to sponsor this event, please contact either Henri or Marty (Event Admins).

We are going to need a couple of checkpointers - so please if you are keen put your hand up! We would also love you to do a little bit of filming on the day! AND we will be hooking you guys up as thanks for your efforts and supporting us!!

http://beersinteadofgears.tumblr.com/
more info: beersinsteadofgears@hotmail.com

EXPECT EXCELLENCE

I’ll see if Red Bull want to sponser this when they be filming at polopolopolo on Sunday :cool:

All over it Mikey Mike!! Drdy & I already discussed!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Update coming soon!!!

Hey kiddies!!!

Meet Point now confirmed!

Near the Old East Perth Power Station down by the river! (Just off Summers St) will get a google maps thing rockin’ soon!

Got a couple of new sponsors on board too!!!

Liberty Bikes in Morley
Fyxation!
Marty’s up & coming label HUB.

More to come (& first post updated!)

Another sponsor!!

Creux Velowear! creux cycling - cycling clothes - velowear - buy online - jeans - tshirts - jerseys - polos - hoodies - jeans Thanks Van!!!

This is shaping up to be a big event, a few more sponsors/prizes to secure and we’ll be cheering! Already got our frame selected and should be on its way to the west soooooon!!!

damn, might still be up north sad face

Skin Grows Back - skin grows back. there’s no such thing as overkill
&
Knog - KNOG : General Pages
&
TBE Belmont

Are all now onboard!!! Thanks a bunch guys!

SWAG.

wowsers, lookin pretty epic

Still got a couple of sponsors to hear back from!!! If we get the one we are talking to tomorrow night, really gonna be EPIC!!!

1st post updated!! More sponsors added! Meet point cleared up!

RED CANS COMIN AT YA!

Glad to be on board Henri.

V

SWAG has started rolling in from:

CREUX VELOWEAR
KNOG
GRAND SCHEME
TBE BELMONT
LIBERTY BIKES
BIKE THRONES

Checkpoints are sorted and manifests are looking sweet… wait for a teaser soon :wink:

WE STILL NEED A FEW CHECKPOINTERS FOR THE RACE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE KEEN, WE WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME GEAR & RED CANS!

TOMORROW!!!

Following the recent success of Simon & Kaspar’s JUNGLECAT, the B.I.G guys have decided to put together a little Alleycat for everyone…

The B.I.G High Roller Poker-Cat is a combination of your traditional Checkpoint Race with a side of Poker thrown in!

That way if you ain’t the fastest or are the drunkest, or stuck riding a trick ratio, you are still gonna have a chance at walking away with a prize - and believe me, they will be… decent, we’re talking a LEADER Track Frame, Big $$ Vouchers + a host of other swag!

This race is friendly to all bikes and styles of riders of all abilities!

Bring your mates, bring your lady - there will be ladies prizes too. WE DON’T KNOW EVERYONE WHO RIDES A BIKE IN PERTH SO PLEASE INVITE ALL YOUR BIKE ORIENTATED FRIENDS YEAH?

It’s gonna be an arvo Race - haven’t had a race in daylight in ages and come end of september it should be nice and warm for it.

The deets:
Date - Sat Sep 24
Time - 1pm Rego, 2pm Race
Meet Point - Banks Reserve, East Perth - Just off Joel Tce
Cost - $10 for Blokes, $5 for Ladies

Sponsor List Includes (in no particular order):

Liberty Bikes Morley Facebook
HUB (Marty’s Label)
GEAR Brisbane GEAR SHOP BRISBANE
BO Gear Brisbane Outdoor Gear | Messenger Bags, Courier Bags, Backpacks, Straps, Bike Accessories
Grand Scheme Grand Scheme Shop
Saint Cloud saintcloud
Bike Jam Bike Jam
Dismantle Dismantle | Rebuild & Reconnect
Fyxation Fyxation
Knog KNOG : General Pages
Skin Grows Back skin grows back. there’s no such thing as overkill
Creux Velowear creux cycling - cycling clothes - velowear - buy online - jeans - tshirts - jerseys - polos - hoodies - jeans
Bike Thrones Bike Thrones - For your royal arse
TBE Belmont The Bicycle Entrepreneur, Perth, WA, The Bicycle Entrepreneur, Perth’s bike experts

If you are from a Local Bike Store or Shop and would like to sponsor this event, please contact either Henri or Marty (Event Admins).

We are going to need a couple of checkpointers - so please if you are keen put your hand up! We would also love you to do a little bit of filming on the day! AND we will be hooking you guys up as thanks for your efforts and supporting us!!

BEERS INSTEAD OF GEARS
more info: beersinsteadofgears@hotmail.com

EXPECT EXCELLENCE

[video=vimeo;28964802]http://vimeo.com/28964802[/video]

+ more!!!

So much skeet

how was it? any pictures?

it was sick

i want a hub tee

I want a million dollars but that ain’t happening either :smiley:

white dawg kent! gon’ get mah leann awnnnn slizzard

Republic on Friday FO sho whitedawgkentsSIZZURP

EMU EXPORT EXPECT EXCELLENCE EXTREME EXTRAVAGANZA GAY COWBOYS IN SINGLETS.

oh, race was good, pics n vide in shit coming soon!!!