The Kickstarter Thread

The Siva Cycle Atom - Powering your life one pedal at a time by Aaron Latzke & David Delcourt — Kickstarter

New dynamo/usb/removable battery thing

For all your conspiratorial headwear needs

A beautifully crafted bell.

A better bicycle bell, made in the USA. by Spurcycle — Kickstarter

Australian Coffee Alcohol.
MR BLACK ColdDrip Coffee Liqueur by Tom Baker

@Lorday you don’t even drink coffee?!

//youtu.be/M0KbXH_u_bc

i like this. if it was $30 delivered i’d grab one.

For the urban garderners out there.

Super®Bag - Urban harvesting made easy! by Harvey — Kickstarter

Beardo stove.

FIREBOX NANO: Ultra-Light Wood-Burning Backpacking Stove by Folding Firebox — Kickstarter

I reckon I could make one of these caldera cone style. The only hard part about myog is getting a neat folding design like that. (Ezylee if you want an alcohol stove I’ll make you one if you promise to come on a single road ride this year)

Given alex was nice enough to post this, i’ll get self indulgent and elaborate a little. I’m the Tom mentioned above… MR BLACK is my new business - we make a kick ass coffee liqueur. Being a distiller in Australia is shit and given i’m not a natural born wheeling-dealing-sales-guy we thought Pozible might be a good way to go about drumming up some sales.

The support so far has been overwhelming having sold over 120 bottles of the stuff and getting a little media buzz here and there. If you like coffee or drinking, watch our video and see if you see the world the way we see the world.

[/unpaid spam]

I guess I can manage riding on the road.

Just pledged - I like the idea of an alcoholic ice coffee :slight_smile:

Might have to hit up some Father’s Day action on this. I think my wife is sick of buying bike parts for every birthday/xmas/etc…

Where could one sample this before stumping up for a bottle?

Just got the email saying you have reached your target! Congrats!

I am looking forward to getting my bottle!

Looks like there’s a few more bottles on the way to melbourne. #foaboozehounds

Will order a bottle tonight. I see pickup at Erina - is it brewed on the Coast? I grew up at Erina…

Will also see you at the opening (if it hasnt passed?) at Ambush?

More options for the beardos and picnic peeps who don’t want a backpack.

The Bridge Street Saddlebag by Jonathan Ward — Kickstarter

Hey friends thanks so much for the support! I’ve seen a few of your names pop up on the supporters list so thanks. Blakey threw down for a 6 with some mates so virtual high 5 to him.
We hit our target so this is all going ahead now! Thanks all.