the optimist's thread.

Vigorelli. Some good stuff no doubt but $3000! Jeebus dude

smokin something chronic, $1300

Fixed gear | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Mundaring Area - Mundaring | 1035447612

Shit my Lemond tvt didnā€™t sell at 750

o well time to up the priceā€¦

Beautiful Lemond TVT Team Z Carbon 55cm Frame Fork Headset | eBay

just a tad optimistic

Wow. Mine with Record 11 and Shamals (canā€™t believe thereā€™s Pro-Liteā€™s on ^^^) should be worth the price of a new Corolla.

Original Ken Evans Evolution Road Bike / Bicycle | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Salisbury Area - Ingle Farm | 1041811924

dreaming.

When you spot itā€¦

Shogun Alpine GT touring bicycle | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Moreland Area - Brunswick | 1042304104

^ What was optimistic about that one? I mean, apart from the handlebar angle and Biopace chainrings.

Nob rakes on the front?

Epic board rack mount system?

Thatā€™d be it.

Yup. For some reason the front forkā€™s been changed out. Itā€™s in the pic with the surfboard. Head on?

colnago classic | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Brimbank Area - Keilor | 1041444635

and http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/birkenhead/bicycles/vintage-colgnago-22201-b/1041698128?mpch=ads

Just for a bit of perspective, hereā€™s a real Colnago in excellent condition which can be yours for the same price as that piece of shit above: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/surrey-downs/bicycles/1990-colnago-super-58cm-campagnolo-chorus-/1041547755?mpch=ads

If anyone wants the frame, Iā€™ll throw in for the groupset.

Apparently he hit a rock in the road and the original fork snapped.

Nitto B123 Track Handlebars 40cm AND Nitto 120mm Stem | eBay

edit: seems to have been accidentally listed with an extra zero, but now looking more realistic.

Ummmmmm.

Why is it always the Peugeotā€™s that people seem to think are worth a mint?

Car makers make good bikes.

Also i always read this as the optometrist thread and am like ā€œdamn a whole thread on people who need glassesā€ then i realise i need the glasses.

Why is it people canā€™t spell bicycle?

Funny thing is, in France donā€™t care much for Peugeot bikes. If you got a Peugeot for Christmas as a kid, you were really pissed off.