The replacement *BACK IN THE GAME*

im a fat prick

Do you trick on this one or just ride?

just ride, play a bit of polo and drop off a few gutters, nothing too EXTREME :mrgreen:

Need a new frame if anyone has anything goin??

Wanna get rid of the Stronglight headset it originally had…?

ive got it in a bag here, mite hand onto it for a future build.
or… how much you offering?

damn pitty about the frame bro…

this looks pretty good if it’s still up for grabs
http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,12839.0.html

56 is a bit too big man

ah bummer

gonna go have a look at a frame today but threw this together to get me thru.

Do you just have spare frame lying in wait for their next destruction Jr? :smiley:

always on the hunt for a hard rubbish back up

Picked up a new frameset cheers to icecream (John)

No idea who the framebuilder is but its a 54.5cm st, 55c,tt and fits like a glove.
Got a Dura Ace/Sugino colab 165 crankset now runnin 46/17, gonna run my time pedals when i can find where i put my shoes, also have some Cinelli pista bars and a 3ttt stem which ill put on when i buy some new grip tape but the risers will do for now.
Even with the joke on the back its very light, makes the Europa feel like it was made of lead.

Just try not to break it ay :wink:

Fuck man your like the bike antichrist. Props.

you going to run a book on how long this frame will last??

hahha relax, this one should last a while. I think the europa was just a dud.

Took it for a lazy 40km ride last night, cant get over how smooth its running and how perfect the fit is. Feels good riding the 165s after running 175s for the last 4 months loving the pedal strike clearance!
I also fitted a half link to the wank njs chain and slammed the rear wheel in only a few mm from the seat tube and fitted a 25c to the front and its got a baby bees dick clearance there.

I have a much shitter frame that you can wreck and I’ll take that one off your hands.

It worked okay for me… :expressionless:

Yeah i think the solidity (if thats a word or even makes any sense) of the profile cranks added with a few bunny hops was the death of that frame. Its amazing how much flex i can feel in the current cranks compared to the profiles.

On a lighter note i found old mate Dave Fairburn on Facebook and he gave me the low down on the frame